1.    #1  
    i am sure i am an *****, i wanted to off load my new video but for some reason i can not find it in the pre folder when hooked up by usb.

tried a search but plugging video into this forum's search is not going to do it

help
    thanks
    Seems the video app saves the videos into the same folder like the pictures, that being media/internal/DCIM/100PALM

At the moment Iīm struggling with disapearing videos, seems like the video app overwrites files by selecting the same filenames again and again, though I canīt reproduce that on a regular basis.

Also moving videos from there to my own videos folder doesnīt help to show them in the video app. From 3 or 4 tries only one of the videos showed up, although the other files are there and playable using Internalz.
    I took my first video tonight, replayed it, and then exited.....but I can't find a folder that saves videos! Where did it go??? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Read much?
    Quote Originally Posted by susiesstuff View Post
    I can't find a folder that saves videos! Where did it go??? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by heth View Post
    Seems the video app saves the videos into the same folder like the pictures, that being media/internal/DCIM/100PALM