1.    #1  
    this is standard in 1.4 but it isn't showing up in my call log, anyone else having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    this is standard in 1.4 but it isn't showing up in my call log, anyone else having this issue?
    Yeah, no call duration info on Sprint. Not surprised, even though the 1.4 change log says it is included. My guess is that it's available on other carriers, but Sprint hides it.

I'm sure a patch can fix it so that the info shows up.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, ok thanks, I had the patch before 1.4. now if preware would update i'd reinstall it right now. Why does sprint continue to do this when most plans now have free mobile-to-mobile?
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Hmm, ok thanks, I had the patch before 1.4. now if preware would update i'd reinstall it right now. Why does sprint continue to do this when most plans now have free mobile-to-mobile?
    I think Sprint does it to cut down on calls. Some people will look at the call log and compare it to the on-line bill...and if they don't match EXACTLY they will call Sprint and complain.

Yes, I know that in this day and age of unlimited mobile-to-mobile, etc., it shouldn't be an issue, but that won't stop some folks from being OCD about it.

I think Sprint needs to get with the program and stop hiding stuff. At least it's fixable with a patch (once the patch is updated).
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Well the patch would not update when I tried updating it last night.
    Kept on getting an error
    Yep, same here, I assumed the patch didn't work because it was now included in the OS (since the changelog indicated that it would be) Hopefully the author of the patch will make call duration available in 1.4.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Patches wont work if any of the files they touch are changed by palm. Since the call log was modified, the patch cant be applied. We will have to wait for the patch maintainer to update it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rksand View Post
    Patches wont work if any of the files they touch are changed by palm. Since the call log was modified, the patch cant be applied. We will have to wait for the patch maintainer to update it.
    Well that's not true.
    Enable LED Notifications installed fine, even though it's in 1.4