1.    #1  
    No wifi no web use.. nothing downloading.. I was just syncing accounts.. I went from 100% to 67% in less then 40 min....
    Live the Pre life.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    worse
    its the same as always for me so im gonna say just you
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    No wifi no web use.. nothing downloading.. I was just syncing accounts.. I went from 100% to 67% in less then 40 min....
    My experience with updates is that typically, for whatever reason, the battery use is much worse for me right after an update. It restabilizes after 2-3 days.
    My battery has been AWESOME today. Heavy use all day, bluetooth on all day, wifi on (but not active) for 5 or 6 hours. Web use, about an hour of talk time, send videos, etc. And I have 20% left after 13 hours. Pretty happy.
    remember that sync'ing accounts now syncs all mail folders etc. Thats a big drain depending on how many emails etc. I actually had alot better drain once all the heavy work was done earlier in the day. I was averaging 1.9% dph doing nothing and 5.5% dph running pandora and getting some phone calls and txting.
    I let my Sprint Pre "idle" for just under 6 hours (WiFi on) and the drain was 1.7%/hour. I do have multiple patches installed.

Dave
    Its worse. Without a doubt. I'm burning at twice the rate I did with 1.3.5.2
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011