Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Just picked up a palm pre plus. Need some advice

1. In the process of conditioning the battery.Let it charge overnight and battery level was at 88% this morning. Should it be turned off when charging?

2. Does the palm pre always start with no apps open? Is there a way to have default apps start up when phone is first booted up?

3. Does anybody else have a hard time removing batteries?They really fit tight, have to use a credit card to pry battery, while pulling tab

4.Suggestions on covers and screen protectors

Thanks
    1. Don't need to turn off while charging.
    2. It boots up with no apps, but you don't really need to turn off your phone, so just leave whatever cards you'd like open (keeping more cards open will probably hurt battery life some, especially if they are constantly getting information in the background).
    3. No, haven't had much issue with this.
    4. Have the phantomskinz, works really well, dropped my phone a couple times, no scratches whatsoever...installation is the only somewhat difficult part...just take your time with it.
    1. and 2. - I think most people don't turn the Pre "off" (I know I never do). Just switch it to "airplane" mode ... virtually no battery drain as long as the screen is off. Once in a while you might restart the webOS (Orange-Sym-R) to clear memory (if it starts to run a little slow).

4. PhantomSkinz front and Touchstone back is all I use.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Why would i only be at 88% when the phone was on charge all night?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Any advice on voicemail.gives me that message "you have unheard visual voice mail meassages.please select the visual VM icon to reinstall". what should i do