Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I am really confused about all the talk about 1.4. People keep saying they have updated and are having problems. Where are these people located and what carrier do they have? I have never received notice about a 1.4 update on my Pre. What is going on I wish that people when they make a posting that they would give more info about where they are located and carrier. The same old problems, remove patches, do not remove patches, AUPT solves all your problems. Is there a thread that summarizes the process and what patches or applications need to be updated before you upgrade?? I am in the US and have Sprint.
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    have you tried launching the update app on your Pre?
    It takes a week or so after the update is official for the OS to assert itself and demand that you download the new update. The update just hit very late/early last night/this morning depending what time zone you're in. If you want the update now, get it. If you don't, you have some time before you are forced to.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    It takes a week or so after the update is official for the OS to assert itself and demand that you download the new update. The update just hit very late/early last night/this morning depending what time zone you're in. If you want the update now, get it. If you don't, you have some time before you are forced to.

OK, thanks for your quick response. I will check out "Update".. I don't like the force option....
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint