Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    My first Pre video
    dumb question:

Where are videos stored with the new app? I'd like to put them on my local machine, as cool as the automatic upload to youtube is.
    Thought I'd share my first Pre video too.
    The videos are in the DCIM folder. Open it in the USB drive.

On my videos, the darker longer video is 5.26 Mins and 77.5 MB.

The shorter brighter one is 4:33 Mins and 101 MB.

The video that is 1 minute shorter is 1/4 larger.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    The videos are in the DCIM folder. Open it in the USB drive.

On my videos, the darker longer video is 5.26 Mins and 77.5 MB.

The shorter brighter one is 4:33 Mins and 101 MB.

The video that is 1 minute shorter is 1/4 larger.
    I looked there. Only thing there is the pictures I have taken. Any extra steps I need to take for it to show up there?

**EDIT**

Ok, admittedly I was connecting wirelessly via SSH before. Connecting the cable and mounting over USB, it now shows up. And after, it is now showing up via ssh.
    Last edited by knobbysideup; 02/28/2010 at 02:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jschramm97 View Post
    To celebrate the awesomeness of the 1.4 update and video recording I thought we could get a central location for our 1st videos, since everyone is kind of posting these all over the place anyways.

I guess i'll go first!

1st Pre recording of my 2 Year old:

(I actually took this one 1st) 1st vid of my 4 month old:

Great Job PALM!
    How did you get the sound of your 2 year old on the video when using your Pre??
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    It's a huge handicap not having an auto-focus option on the Pre camera, but all in all I think it does a very good job. It would be nice if it had an auto-flash sensing option, like with the camera...if the light isn't optimal, then the LED turns on to help illuminate the room.
    Okay....my little dog Stella made my first video....took awhile to figure out you can't change anything before uploading, but it finally worked.

PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Thought I'd post a link to my first video too, just uploaded, neat.

Nothing worth watching, just taking a brief walk around my new house to test out the recording.

Great! Now it'll be easier to rob your house!
    Whoa, looks like Yin and Yang became Youtube stars overnight with over a 100 views (and I'm a videographer), pretty funny.

Looks like they need a few ratings, if you can figure out how to rate and comment, go right ahead.

Here's the link again:
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    ROFL who's vid is this?

[QUOTE=Leke;2266986]ROFL who's vid is this?

From his other videos, it looks like someone who likes the HTC Hero and doesn't like the Pre or is worried the Pre will take away fans.
    1.4 was a good update and a lot of people worked hard on it. If he doesn't have the guts to come onto the forum and discuss the merits of the Hero (or whatever) versus the Pre, I don't see why we should waste any time on him or looking at his videos.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    <object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/1332170899799" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1332170899799" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    not my first video, but the first posted t youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    Great! Now it'll be easier to rob your house!
    I know right, too bad there's nothing worth anything lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Nothing worth watching, just taking a brief walk around my new house to test out the recording.
    Congratulations on the new home!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    My stupid little video - My biggest fan!

apparently it takes a while for youtube to make since of newly uploaded vids...
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    <object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/1349123040918" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1349123040918" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>
    I'm not crazy cause my hands are in my pants...... I'm just feeling Nuts!!!
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast