Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Yep, I see it
    Here is one I took from a moving vehicle.. NO I was NOT driving..

Tho I had all kinds of problems getting it to properly upload to youtube.

I finally had to come home, pull the file from the folder and upload via my PC

The whole youtube upload process is very buggy.. I see an early update in our future..

But all in all its really COOL to FINALLY have pretty decent video available..

Im happy..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Just got done with a 3 mile run, please excuse the heavy breathing. I wanted to check it out before the weather went to crap again.

How come on some of the links in this thread do not work. It tells me the video cannot be found.
    well here my vid of my show car inside and out was bored since we got some much snow here in nj def hope you guys check it out.the camcorder def got some bugs but sure they will all get worked out in time.

Last edited by njforcedlife77; 02/28/2010 at 10:38 AM.
    I like the Quality of the Video recording. Don't hate my screen because it has christmas lights "not christmas light, obviousely dead pixel lines on the monitor".

sorry light here is real dim so u cant see my nephew at all when i filmed him
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

LA Metro bus.
    Im kind mad that iPhone gets a special
    Uploaded Using iPhone.png
    on you tube
    i think Palm user should get a special tag
    Uploaded Using palm-pre.gif
    YAY!

Would be good to know if poster is using Sprint Pre or Plus version. I am curious if the plus vids suffer less or no stuttering. I have Original and am noticing some choppiness.......... no? crazy? - Maybe? Chime In
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I can view and upload to YouTube, but when I try to share the link via email or Facebook, the link doesn't work. Anyone else have this issue?
    Same here
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts

My dog reacting the "dog toy" ringer on Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge

Tomorrow... Chicago Wolves game... God I hope there's a fight to record!
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Here is one I took from a moving vehicle.. NO I was NOT driving..

Was that taken on 429? I take that road every time I go to Disney. I need to make another trip soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKeg View Post
    Would be good to know if poster is using Sprint Pre or Plus version. I am curious if the plus vids suffer less or no stuttering. I have Original and am noticing some choppiness.......... no? crazy? - Maybe? Chime In
    Since the Verizon 1.4 update is not yet released, I would assume that all videos so far are on Pres (not Pre Plus).
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I did mine of my cat, but since I have less than 10 posts here, I can't link it *sigh*.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Since the Verizon 1.4 update is not yet released, I would assume that all videos so far are on Pres (not Pre Plus).
    Roger that ... I knew Verizon was delayed ... I just thought it was out today so they would have it......

as Nelson from the Simpsons would say: " Haaah Haaah!"

OK jk, cause really Im just jealous of some plus goodness. ;-)
    Here's my first vid from Austin, Texas on Lake Travis. I think it is quite good for a cell phone. I did not narrate (unusual for me!), but it picked up the drunk people nearby! The DL to Facebook was pretty snappy, but YouTube took at least a minute or so. However, I forgot to connect to WiFi, so I'm sure that would have been faster.

I was at a Festival of japanand the guy is called the candy man.. he makes things out of yep you guessed it candy I'm about 10-15 feet from him
    we need zoom for 1.5

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.