Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    The lack of a 16x9 option annoys the hell out of me... I can't stand 4x3 video. Other tweaks would be nice... fps, lower/higher res, filters, etc.

Regardless it's still nice to have video recording.
    Cats and raisins, check it out

None of these links work on my pre!! It goes to youtube and says, "youtube could not find this video"

My 1st attempt
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    How can I rename a video?
    videos uploaded have always taken like an extra day to show up on youtube mobile - which is lame if you want to share a vid by txt.. I think that's an issue on their end though, not Palm's, because I've noticed it with vids I uploaded w/ a webcam.. Wonder if Droid gets preference or not...
    2nd video...Touchstone unboxing

My first video.. it's of my New Rig.. Dual 21' Monitors. 8GB of DDR2 Ram. Quad Core Processor. Dedicated Graphics Card.. My room is junky atm because bottles find the floor during late nights
    Here's mine.

Just hanging out in the backyard looking at all the snow we got over the past two days.

is anyone problems sending videos via messaging app? i keep getting a return text from number 3344 saying 'sprintfreemsg: the picture/video you sent to xxx-xxx-xxxx(phone number the video was sent to) may not be received. The receiving service has a file size limit.'

Keep in mind my video was 5 seconds long!!!

What in the creation of man am I doing wrong?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    second video, tethering and video at same time!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-palm-pre.html
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Short cover of Thrice - "Stare at the Sun"

14. Evansgw
    No point posting the vid on here then is there.

nor the notification that the vid has been uploaded, tap to share. Pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by BAbnkr View Post
    videos uploaded have always taken like an extra day to show up on youtube mobile - which is lame if you want to share a vid by txt.. I think that's an issue on their end though, not Palm's, because I've noticed it with vids I uploaded w/ a webcam.. Wonder if Droid gets preference or not...

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I can view and upload to YouTube, but when I try to share the link via email or Facebook, the link doesn't work. Anyone else have this issue?
    I think there is a bug in the link sharing. I see "?v=undefined" instead of the actual reference to the video in the links I create.

*bummer* because

"You don't want to miss a moment and you want to share it to!... ... Palm makes it easy to shoot, edit, and share anything that moves you."

..Unless there is a fricking bug in the link you want to send out! Crimony!

http://www.precentral.net/comprehens...angelog-sprint
    @dianehelen head nodding dogs = soooo goood!

nothing special just testing it out.

My test from last night. Goes from my cat Penny looking for her ball under the printer stand to my cat Lemmy chillin'. Not very good in low-light, but it's a cell phone video.
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

let me know if this works. Having trouble finding the correct link on my pre.
    Last edited by tripsbacks; 02/27/2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: extra text
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast