Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Mine...
  2. Evansgw
    anyone got a definitive answer on why the vid would be uploaded but the link not work?

going into my YouTube account I see the vid, but in the vid count it says 0, so it clearly isn't registering with their system. Weird.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

My contribution...feeling like the rez quality of mine is worse than y'alls? Or am I just paranoid?
    Why isn't there a Camcorder icon? I think it would be faster than going thru the camera.

Any luck on sending videos via MMS?
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts

my 3 yr old niece
    By the way, where does the Pre store these videos on itself?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAlien View Post
    By the way, where does the Pre store these videos on itself?
    they are in the same folder as the pics Pre takes

The DCIM folder, and they are mp4 files
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    everytime I click on one of your links from my pre it says that video could not be found. Same with mine I uploaded a video it says 0 videos but I click on it and it shows the video and when I try to play it, it says that video couldn't be found.???? What is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    they are in the same folder as the pics Pre takes

The DCIM folder, and they are mp4 files
    Oh geesh. How did I miss that. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    everytime I click on one of your links from my pre it says that video could not be found. Same with mine I uploaded a video it says 0 videos but I click on it and it shows the video and when I try to play it, it says that video couldn't be found.???? What is going on?
    YouTube re-encodes videos for mobile viewing and there is a delay involved in this process.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post

I noticed that yesterday when Shadow had posted his video. I guess it takes a while for the pre or youtube to convert the file.

I waited a while after and then checked, it played.

Unfortunetly, i think that you just have to keep trying.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post
    I noticed that yesterday when Shadow had posted his video. I guess it takes a while for the pre or youtube to convert the file.

I waited a while after and then checked, it played.

Unfortunetly, i think that you just have to keep trying.
    cool thanks a lot. The thing that got me was that others wouldn't play for me either, but I guess maybe theirs are also just not done recoding then as well.
    Embedded youtube videos play fine. Linked youtube videos are the only ones that won't play.
  14. Evansgw
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecharm View Post
    Embedded youtube videos play fine. Linked youtube videos are the only ones that won't play.
    and that is because??
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Ok...here's mine.

Quote Originally Posted by bdubdrum View Post
    First Pre 1.4 Video from the roof this morning!
    Made me dizzy at the end. I hope there are railings up there.
    Haha my first video is one of my dad taking a nap. I'll post a link once it's uploaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post

my first..
    How did you get Rick in the Delorean? He must be over 40 now.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    okay there is not one link in this entire thread that will work for me they all say video cannot be found.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast