Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I can view and upload to YouTube, but when I try to share the link via email or Facebook, the link doesn't work. Anyone else have this issue?
    i cant even watch the video i made.. it just shows the loading screen, and thats after 2 restarts. i have nothing installed on the phone either...
    Here´s mine of a little animation I did two days ago:
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    How does it handle outdoors?
    Very nice videos. The sound is excellent and the first video posted by jschramm97 is super clear.

How long can each video be and how many MG/GB does it use per minute?
    --and it looks like it. Shaky and no sound. I don't have kids, furry or otherwise, so here is my office.

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    must be nice...i keep getting youtube upload encountered a problem??? I even opened up a new youtube account...(
    I was having the same problem. Once I edited it down to 24 seconds, then it finally took. I wonder why I can send a full length video to facebook but not youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
    I would like to know the answer to this as well.
    Just using some simple math, my thoughts go like this:

My just under 1 minute video was just under 10mgs..

1 gb = 1024 mb

so?? a 10 minute video would be roughly 1000 megs...

which would seem a 100 minute video would be about a gig?

That sorta makes some logic, as the movies I convert to mp4 format range from about .9gb to 1.5 gb and they are between 90 mins and 120 mins?

Does my math and logic seem about right?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I can view and upload to YouTube, but when I try to share the link via email or Facebook, the link doesn't work. Anyone else have this issue?
    haha, wow. after trying to watch the video, i closed the app and when tried to open the camera app again. it would not even open
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    --and it looks like it. Shaky and no sound. I don't have kids, furry or otherwise, so here is my office.

That doesnt look shaky to me, Bev.. looks way too neat , but otherwize looks good...
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    in order for me to watch the video i made. i need to make the video, then restart the phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
    I would like to know the answer to this as well.
    1 minute is roughly 12 MB

1 hour is about 720 MB

and 1 gig is about 83 minutes

these are conservative estimates, you could probably hit 90-100 minutes within a gig!
    Here is a quick video, outside, sorta. Its an aweful, rainy cold day here in usually sunny warm Orlando, so Im not going too far out.. But the video quality is actually pretty good

, well worth the wait

I Pre

Best video lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    That doesnt look shaky to me, Bev.. looks way too neat , but otherwize looks good...
    I cleaned up just for the video -- NOT.
    Dude, you have an Apple. I laugh in your general direction!

Jut kidding
    my first 1.4 vid!

btw to get a rough idea of record times/file sizes..

1 minute is roughly 12 MB

1 hour is about 720 MB

and 1 gig is about 83 minutes
    For every link I tap, I get the same reposnse.."Youtube could not find this video"

Any ideas?
    Well, here's mine. Yes, I'm a slob. But I'm actually working, and playing here, at the same time. THAT'S called multitasking! lol

(don't tell my boss)
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Here is a quick video, outside, sorta. Its an aweful, rainy cold day here in usually sunny warm Orlando, so Im not going too far out.. But the video quality is actually pretty good

, well worth the wait

What do you consider 'rainy cold day' in Orlando??

It's 34 here in St. Louis with snow on the ground.. :P but at least the sun is out..
    Palm Pre - Sprint
    --------------------
    Dad Nation Podcast
    www.DadNationPodcast.com
    these aren't working with the pre's youtube app. Ironic.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast