Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Just a quick video of my puppies to test the quality. I think the quality is pretty damn good for a smartphone just to catch the spontaneous things that pop up.
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    My stupid little video [url= - Broadcast Yourself.[/url] - My biggest fan!

apparently it takes a while for youtube to make since of newly uploaded vids...
    Dang, why doesn't this work?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I downloaded 1.4 at about 3am on Friday nite/Saturday morning and went to see Clapton Saturday nite. Who needs the Fender Android when I have Clapton on my Pre?

My first Pre video. . The Atlanta area has seen way too much snow this winter. I'm ready for spring.
    Not technically my first Pre video... but the first upload to Youtube...

Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

my homie sux at bowling lol
    No issues at all - it played smoothly. I did reboot the phone before the first video
    Danny Bluestone
    www.cyber-duck.co.uk
    Nice dragon!
    Danny Bluestone
    www.cyber-duck.co.uk
    For some reason after recording the video using the Palm Pre they do not appear in the 'videos' section.
    Last edited by mesibot; 03/03/2010 at 06:16 PM.
    Danny Bluestone
    www.cyber-duck.co.uk
    The video quality recording on the Palm Pre is AMAZING. Look at this 4 minute video I recorded on my Palm for work and uploaded on You Tube. I even did screen capturing using the Pre: YouTube - BoonSpace demonstration recorded using a Palm Pre

The Pre is now an awesome multimedia tool! I love how Palm are constantly updating the user interfaces and adding more and more features and bug fixes. Palm, please keep this up
    Danny Bluestone
    www.cyber-duck.co.uk
    This one is short... there was an explosion outside our building in Chicago this afternoon. They are doing bridge and roadwork and something in a tunnel ignited and blew up killing one worker and seriously injuring another. This is just some footage of the emergency vehicles after it starting calming down a bit. I didn't narrate, so there isn't any sound outside of an open mic.

Better late than never right?

- Skinneejay -
    nighttime flight. will do another on sunday morning on the flight home

gpsdashboard_2010-04-03_193752.png BTW that is real time speed at 1500 feet then just closed app to save battery

thank you mytether

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    another video:
    Messing around at work - My first direct to youtube upload.

Second Video with Pre -
    Quote Originally Posted by akpotato View Post
    @dianehelen: I love that you had their heads nodding.

Here's part of my first Pre video:

Seven seconds long, 3.8 MB in size
    Hi, that puzzle must be hard, it almost looks like op art and makes your eyes swim!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    my first video.. moving around too much, but not bad
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011