1.    #1  
    For the past three days, before the 1.4 update hit, I've had problems with the App Catalog. Specifically, I cannot download anything from the catalog, new apps or updates to old ones. When I click on the "Update Available" or "Download" button, I get the "Downloading" bar to appear, but it never progresses.

I've since downloaded the 1.4 update and the issue hasn't resolved itself. I even downloaded the Emergency Migration Helper patch from Preware, but it didn't help either. I'm wondering if that was because it was still a pre-1.4 version of the patch...also, in the App Catalog, when I click on the shopping bag icon, I get a listing of the apps I have installed. At the top of the list is a spot that appears to be an app update in progress, but there is only an empty picture icon with no name underneath...there is a pause button as well, but it doesn't respond to any presses, and the "Pause All Downloads" and Delete Paused Downloads" doesn't do anything either.

Anyone else have this problem??? It's driving me nuts not to be able to get any new apps..I still have Preware, but that only gets me so far. Help please!!!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    My daughter too is having this problem on her Palm Pixi (Sprint). We were hoping that the 1.4 update was going to fix it, but unfortuantly ... No.

Quote Originally Posted by maynardblue View Post
    For the past three days, before the 1.4 update hit, I've had problems with the App Catalog. Specifically, I cannot download anything from the catalog, new apps or updates to old ones. When I click on the "Update Available" or "Download" button, I get the "Downloading" bar to appear, but it never progresses.

I've since downloaded the 1.4 update and the issue hasn't resolved itself. I even downloaded the Emergency Migration Helper patch from Preware, but it didn't help either. I'm wondering if that was because it was still a pre-1.4 version of the patch...also, in the App Catalog, when I click on the shopping bag icon, I get a listing of the apps I have installed. At the top of the list is a spot that appears to be an app update in progress, but there is only an empty picture icon with no name underneath...there is a pause button as well, but it doesn't respond to any presses, and the "Pause All Downloads" and Delete Paused Downloads" doesn't do anything either.

Anyone else have this problem??? It's driving me nuts not to be able to get any new apps..I still have Preware, but that only gets me so far. Help please!!!