1.    #1  
    My call log only shows the missed call red icon on the all calls. My green and blue icons are gone, does anyone else have this problem?

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    Mine are there. In call logs you have to click the little arrow and it expands to show you. At least that is how it is working on mine.

Are you looking at All calls or Missed calls?
  3.    #3  
    Im looking at all calls. In a non expanded call view, only the red icon (missed call) is visible. I have no way of knowing if I called the person or the person called me. There are no blue or green icons. If this is a new change......this SU CKS

I like the repetitive call thing, but i need to know which way the call went.

clicking in the arrow only shows the arrows when calls to the same person where made in the same time block.

the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
  4.    #4  
    Here are the two examples
    Attached Images Attached Images

the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    Yeah, you are right... I looked further and that is the behavior if you do not expand a user. Only the missed calls show an icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by twizardt View Post
    Here are the two examples
    The first example is from 1.4. The second is from 1.3.5.1.

You have to click on a pic in the call log (which expands the entry--not shown) to see the incoming and outgoing arrows per call.
  7.    #7  
    This has to be a bug.

the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post

You have to click on a pic in the call log (which expands the entry--not shown) to see the incoming and outgoing arrows per call.
    Correct.. but if you don't expand them, missed calls will show a missed call notification but other types of calls do not. Not sure whether this is intentional.
  9.    #9  

I realize that, but isn't that a little ridiculous? why the hell show missed calls then? There is another tab for them, which now is a waste. This just makes you do double the work. I don't know, it just seems counterintuitive to me.

the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Correct.. but if you don't expand them, missed calls will show a missed call notification but other types of calls do not. Not sure whether this is intentional.
    I think that's a cleaner look. Besides, all I really care about on first glance is whether I've missed a call.

If I'm reviewing past calls that I actually made/received, I'm doing so based on the approximate time of the call. Whether it was incoming or outgoing is secondary (but retrievable) information.

Palm opted for a cleaner list and I agree with that decision. Different strokes for different folks, of course, but I like this method better.
    I think that's a cleaner look. Besides, all I really care about on first glance is whether I've missed a call.

If I'm reviewing past calls that I actually made/received, I'm doing so based on the approximate time of the call. Whether it was incoming or outgoing is secondary (but retrievable) information.

Palm opted for a cleaner list and I agree with that decision. Different strokes for different folks, of course, but I like this method better.
    I don't use my call logs enough to have a definite opinion either way but I bet a patch could be made to enable the other icons then the user could decide which look they want.
  12.    #12  

I guess you're right. Its just one of those things I've been used to forever. But I'm sure like everything else Ill get used to it.......

the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    If there's only one call, then I think it'd be nice if the icon showed up without expanding to see the details.

I understand it can't show the icon if there's a grouping of calls (incoming, outgoing, missed) in a short period of time. That's where the details listing comes in handy. When there are multiple calls, a little bubble shows up next to the icon for the contact, indicating the # of calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by akpotato View Post
    If there's only one call, then I think it'd be nice if the icon showed up without expanding to see the details.

I understand it can't show the icon if there's a grouping of calls (incoming, outgoing, missed) in a short period of time. That's where the details listing comes in handy. When there are multiple calls, a little bubble shows up next to the icon for the contact, indicating the # of calls.
    I agree, it would be nice if it put the icon there for single calls (until a grouping was recorded).
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by akpotato View Post
    if there's only one call, then i think it'd be nice if the icon showed up without expanding to see the details.

exactly!!!

the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,