1.    #1  
    If I click on a favorite nothing happens. If I type a direct website the screen just goes white. Anyone else?

EDIT: Remove Multi-Mod Patch
    Last edited by Blipstein; 02/27/2010 at 09:51 AM.
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Do you have the multi-mod patch installed? Uninstall for the time being and see if the browser is functional. Someone discovered this issue and listed in the issues thread.
    this happened to me surprisingly two days ago while using the web app. it just randomly decided to stop working. a luna restart doesnt work, you have to shut down your phone completely and start it back up, and all shall be well. hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddard1 View Post
    Do you have the multi-mod patch installed? Uninstall for the time being and see if the browser is functional. Someone discovered this issue and listed in the issues thread.
    I had the same problem I think multi-mod is the problem uninstalled works fine now
  5.    #5  
    Removed Multi-Mod patch.....Good to go. Thanks

Gets me thinking about what other patches are having an effect on the phone now though
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I'm can not load any bookmarks or load a manual URL or universal searches....I have multi-mod installed so gonna try removing that. Glad I found this thread cause I was about to Dr it...
    problem solved, get rid of multi-mod!