Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    what's with the lag omg, and what's with these icons in the photo menu that are all blurry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    what's with the lag omg, and what's with these icons in the photo menu that are all blurry?
    What lag and which icons?
    every update "seems" to have "issues"
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I have none of that...must be your phone
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I have 48 blurry icons in my photo app.
  6.    #6  
    lag right before opening new cards etc... Also icons in photo menu new folder with 41 blurry like avatars lol...

seems to be getting better after a soft reset, still get a dark screen before precentral goes into flash card load view
    not really a lag, but I agree.

I'm not feeling the flash opening..how dumb
    Dude i thought i was the only one!! i had the same thing i just deleted all of them but other then that i love this update the phone seems slightly faster then before
    I like the splash card. Definitely gives a better feeling of responsiveness compared to looking at the blank screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    What lag and which icons?
    +1
    reboot your phone twice and get back to us! i had to reboot twice, rock solid now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    I had a little bit of a lag too but I reboot it my phone n now is working good....love 1.4
    The only blurry icons in my photo app are self-inflicted. I copied an app to the usb partition to look at the code, and the photo app finds all of the icons in it. The way I had to track it down was to email myself one of the icons from photos, then search my usb partition for that filename.
    i have absolutely no lag, in fact, i think my phone is must quicker than it was before and the splash screen only adds to the effect of the phone being more responsive at one's will. i'm impressed with the upgrade!

there are so many complaints from so many people. one has to realize how small palm is and what amazing things they have done in such a short amount of time with such a small staff. i applaud them, i really do.
    works great for me and this was a heavily modded phone. Uninstalled preware and works great. The OP should try doctoring his/her phone
    PBCK?

Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    I have 48 blurry icons in my photo app.
  17.    #17  
    deleted icons, rebooted again, seems like a new phone now, wheew
    Cool thanks for the update/solution guys!
    I think someone needs the doctor
    I've noticed with the past couple updates that it takes a couple reboots and a day or two for everything to fully work as it should.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast