Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well I'm still waiting for 1.4 on VZW, but I have had the mystery icon issue show up. I am guessing it is related to an app I installed but I have no idea which one. Not sure I can post screen shots yet. If I can, I will include a shot of my friend Doofus, the blurry clown icon...
    People are still surprised you might have to reboot a phone after major changes like this? yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by buchkoba00 View Post
    People are still surprised you might have to reboot a phone after major changes like this? yikes.
    thats just part of the initial update!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    1.4 is an improvement here, web pages seem to be rendering much faster.
    nice
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    I like the new way it opens apps, also it takes the same amount of time to open an app as 1.3.5
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    1.4 is an improvement here, web pages seem to be rendering much faster.
    I agree!
  8. pfd
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    what's with the lag omg, and what's with these icons in the photo menu that are all blurry?
    I don't have any blurry icons, but a "new" photo has appeared in my photo roll. It's a really cute young lady taking a pic of herself in a mirror. it's listed under the heading "files".

I read about other people finding new photos hidden in their phones, but that thread must have been closed, because I can't find it.

anyone else find "new" pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by easd0423 View Post
    Well I'm still waiting for 1.4 on VZW, but I have had the mystery icon issue show up. I am guessing it is related to an app I installed but I have no idea which one. Not sure I can post screen shots yet. If I can, I will include a shot of my friend Doofus, the blurry clown icon...
    I had that same icon on my old phone. I deleted it and it just comes back.
    I can't go on the internet. When I tap to open a favorite page it just flashes. Or when I try to open a new page it just sits there with a off white colored page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    I can't go on the internet. When I tap to open a favorite page it just flashes. Or when I try to open a new page it just sits there with a off white colored page.
    Try uninstalling Multi Mod patch (if you have it on)...thats what was doing this for me, but as soon as I uninstalled it, the internet is fine. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Try uninstalling Multi Mod patch (if you have it on)...thats what was doing this for me, but as soon as I uninstalled it, the internet is fine. Good luck.
    There is always a minor issue. When I go to multi mod patch it doesnt show I have it installed. But ...I did install it. Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    I have 48 blurry icons in my photo app.
    Me too!! Not sure if you downloaded the "Comics" app, but they appear to all be from there. Deleting now... weird!
    I did download the Comics app. Interesting if that app is the cause. Knock on wood the clown icon is gone from photos. Here's hoping it stays away. If it comes back, I will delete Comics and see if that makes it go away for good.
    I'm just mad I cant get preware because quickinstall isnt working for me
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    those blurry icons in your photo app.. is probably the comic app's icons.

im just sayin.
    I had the same seirous lag when I updated and the my wife has a pixi and her pixi was faster then my pre and she also upgraded so I doctored my pre with the new 1.4 doctor and it's way faster now
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I had the same seirous lag when I updated and the my wife has a pixi and her pixi was faster then my pre and she also upgraded so I doctored my pre with the new 1.4 doctor and it's way faster now
    +1 had to take mine to the doctor as well. After the update the battery continued to drain like I was powering my house off of it. Major lag was apparent on performing any task, and it remained very warm until I finally shut it off and started over.

Oh well...I like knowing I have a clean install anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I got that same photo. How weird is that? I deleted it and checked again after a reboot and it stayed deleted.
    Whoops...misquote. I meant to quote pfd with regard to the weird photo that showed up under the "files" heading in the photo app.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast