1.    #1  
    A humorous but insightful survey performed by AdMob (Link). How much truth is there to this? I suspect much of this attitude is due to how Verizon presents two of the 3 OSes in their ad campaigns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    A humorous but insightful survey performed by AdMob (Link). How much truth is there to this? I suspect much of this attitude is due to how Verizon presents two of the 3 OSes in their ad campaigns.
    iTouch? What's that? Is that like that new Palm Treo Pre?

(sorry, it just bugs me when people say 'iTouch' like it's a real product name)

AND: It says WebOS NOT just for women. In fact it's 58:42, on the side of more MEN users
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    iTouch? What's that? Is that like that new Palm Treo Pre?

(sorry, it just bugs me when people say 'iTouch' like it's a real product name)

AND: It says WebOS NOT just for women. In fact it's 58:42, on the side of more MEN users
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold it, hold it (Fred Flintstone voice). Are you trying to say that WebOs isn't just for moms? But I thought that b/c of Verizon's advertising, only moms would buy WebOs products. Are you sure isn't just for moms? I don't know.
    Are you trying to hurt me?