1.    #1  
    I posted this over in the GSM forum but no-one answered and I'm really panicking here, if anyone can help I'd be so grateful...

Please help...I started the procedure and after 30 minutes ended up getting the exclamation mark. Palm are telling me use webOS doctor, but I don't want to lose all my stuff...is there anything else I can do?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    webdoctor no longer deletes your usb partition. I'm not sure what you're worried about loosing, but if you're seeing that screen, I believe the webdoctor is your only move.
  3.    #3  
    Cheers for the reply, I thought the answer might be as much. Hmm...I'll have to install PreWare, find all my patches, homebrew apps etc. Does Palm Profile restore your messages? And to think I felt quite lucky this morning when the update became available...
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    the messages are stored on the usb partition, I believe. So, they should be there post-doctoring. Good luck!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks...just doing it now. It said that it will erase my USB partition, so we'll see whether it does or not in about half an hour...