1.    #1  
    I found a new hash code in the 1.4 code that turns on/off something called "AUDEQ headset." The source code is located in this file: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/models/DialStringParser.jsjsjs

The hash code to turn on "AUDEQ headset" is: ##2833766#
    The hash code to turn off "AUDEQ headset" is: ##28337633#

Does anybody here know what turning on/off "AUDEQ headset" does?
    Last edited by tjmarkham3; 02/27/2010 at 07:07 AM.
    hit up that thanks button
    No clue but I did notice that 2833766 is AUDEQON and 28337633 is AUDEQOFF
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    AUD = Audio?
    EQ = Equalizer?

Dunno.

Wait, does it have something to do with this company?

Audeq Public Website

Hmm...
    Last edited by webfellow; 02/27/2010 at 12:30 PM. Reason: hmm...
  4.    #4  
    Ahhh, it's annoying because when I was testing these hash codes out, I turned on "AUDEQ Headset" and I don't know if it is supposed to be on or not. I also found one more new hash code:

##MONAD# (66623)
    This opens a "Monad" page that has a button labeled "CelleBrite Export." The Monad application is used to prepare certain data for export to a Cellebrite device.

Cellebrite devices are used for contact transfers between phones, as well as forensic investigating. See their website here: Cellebrite Mobile Data Synchronization - Home.
    Cellebrite is what Sprint uses to move contacts between phones... They actually left it on my Treo after I (foolishly) asked them to transfer contacts over to my Pre.
    Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P -> Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    Bump.
    Does anybody here know what turning on/off "AUDEQ headset" does?