1.    #1  
    I wanted to see if WebOS would let me use Jason's Led torch app in conjunction with the new video function so that I could have a video light for recording in dark or low light situations. Unfortunately, when the video camera is activated the LedTorch app's functionality is disabled. Jason, I know it's way early in the game, but what are your thoughts on an a patch that would incorporate all of ledtorch's feature set for video light functionality?

PS. Thanks for all the work that you put in for our community.
    +1 on all that.
    +2
    Palm prē-ist.
    +1
    +3
    Ugh I was so mad at this. All this time waiting for video, and they could even turn on a light for us like they did with the camera? I actually ALMOST threw my Pre across the room...and then I thought though.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    why couldn't you just wait..let jason sleep
    i know it would obliterate the battery, but i want this too.
    Yes please! Hopefully you can turn it off when you don't need it though.
    +5 on this!!!
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    lol, I'll have it posted in a few min

At the moment I'm having webOSDoctor issues
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Can you just use the flashlight patch? With this patch you can turn the led on or off from the device menu. I'm pretty sure this would work but i'm not 100% positive as I am just downloading 1.4 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks5171 View Post
    Can you just use the flashlight patch? With this patch you can turn the led on or off from the device menu. I'm pretty sure this would work but i'm not 100% positive as I am just downloading 1.4 now.
    On loading the Camera app, the LED is reset off. It was the same pre-1.4
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    If you minimize video camera after it loads, and then turn on flashlight, it won't allow the video camera to open back up.

Having the led light for videorecording would be a killer app.

PLEASE DO!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Great idea!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El