1.    #1  
    was semi excited about video since I have nevr had it before, so when I updated I went right to the video shoot to try it out. When I went to watch the video it just sat there, I can assume trying to figure out what to do. I closed the video viewer and reopened the camera to do another video, and for some reason my camera is just a black screen that will flash a light grey every so often. No buttons, no pic. The video player comes up and you can get to the point where you can press play but it does nothing but sit there with the spinning circle thingy

I have done a restart

I'm on sprint, no patches or themes (uninstalled the ones I had)

not mad about this but dissapointed. Completely losing your camera is kinda big. I'm sure it's something simple. From what I did, I don't think it's user error but I could be wrong.

any ideas or others with the same issue?
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Have you tried restarting or removing the battery?
    What happens when you reboot?

Edit: Just saw that you already tried this.
    i had that happen i either restarted the camera app or the phone i don't remember but it works fine now
    u have mytether installed?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I don't know if this helped in my case, but i had the full grey screen for the camera/video capture...

What i did was install package manager and preware and run EPR even though i had no patches installed... And did a complete shutdown and restart and now i have them both back.

Try just a full shutdown and restart and see if that resolves the issue.
    having the same problem just shutdown the phone, and it work camera app loading with no problem. I waited about a minute before turning it back on.

but i will be doctoring my pre with the new update 1.4
  8.    #8  
    yea. i have taken the battery out and let it sit for a few min, this is after i did a luna restart and a full restart.

i have the programs package manager and preware. i do not have mytether installed

i can not open preware at this point. it starts with the start up screen and just sits.

i dont know, i am sure it will get fixed.

i was just excited about annoying my wife all day with recording her. she really hates me playing with my pre.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley