Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Its only free for Europeans due to the fact they can't purchase stuff yet.
    neither can Canadians =(
    After updating I was at 74%. Recorded a few 1min long video clips and the phone is warning that it is going to power down soon! I sure hope this improves after a couple of charge cycles because this is not looking like an improvement to me!
    Ive been of the stone since 8am have made four 1 min calls, 15 text's, 5 e-mails, 2 video's 1:30 each, 10 pictures, wifi on and off, it's now 3:06pm and I still have 65% left.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Not the email folders issue, I have it all set to manual. And I don't use IM or anything like that.
    I've found that my battery will jump from 10%~ to 0% with the "your phone will power down soon" message popping up with around 15-30 minutes of play left in the phone. Obviously this means that the percentage as originally 100% was just 90% or worse?

The battery percentage confuses me, as does the battery life in general.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    there is no Monopoly Free! Where did you find it. He's full of it.
    European beta apps catalogue........apology accepted muppet
    Who else is getting this issue? How do we fix it? It's gotten ridiculous as when the phone's just idle, it's hemorrhaging battery power.
    anyone?
    Anyone figure this out yet? I took my phone off the charger at about 7:45 this morning with 100%. I left it in my pocket all day, maybe checked/responded to like 5 texts and by 1:30 the thing was dead. It was just idle in my pocket, screen off, wifi off, even the new blink notifications off. We're talking about 6 hours of idle battery life. It isn't the email I think because I have set to once every 6 hours. Also this thing takes forever to charge now.
    Yesterday, I went to a party at 3 PM. I left the party at 9:00. While at the party I took 10 different videos, some several minutes long, did video editing, shared some over MMS, checked my e-mail, took photos and sent some SMS. All on 3G too.

I walked out of the party at 50% battery life. I would say that is pretty good. I have the 1350 Seidio battery too.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I "fixed" it by going back to 1.3.5.1 for now. I am hoping someone comes up with a cure.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithe68 View Post
    I "fixed" it by going back to 1.3.5.1 for now. I am hoping someone comes up with a cure.
    Can you send Palm info on how switching back to 1.3.5 gives you better battery life again? The more of us that let them know about the issue, the better chance it'll be fixed. (I notified them of my issue)
    Have you guys tried doctoring to 1.2 then up to 1.4 directly bypassing 1.3.x? that fixed alot for some of these weird anomalies.
    Interesting. My battery life is GREAT since the update. I charged before going to bed and woke up and was still ~90%. Before, I'd always drop to about 50% by morning. So at least standby is improved.
    I tried going to 1.2 with the same results and I basically have the exact opposite results that krosfyah is having.
    Smithe68,

What is your email sync configured to.. manual, 10 min, on delivery? Also which mail provider ? Exchange, Google, Yahoo.. etc
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Interesting. My battery life is GREAT since the update. I charged before going to bed and woke up and was still ~90%. Before, I'd always drop to about 50% by morning. So at least standby is improved.
    You know, your battery isn't going to blow up if you keep it charged overnight. Lithium-ion batteries are meant to be topped off without decreasing overall life.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I just played a full round of golf with GPS running the whole time (4 hours), keeping score, and texting and it went from 100% - 87%, which was much better than expected.
    have you had the low batt. then all of a sudin its full again?
    X//\/\\X
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast