Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I would love to see a patch for the video recorder that would enable the led as a light source while recording in the dark. just an idea I had while laying in bed and playing with 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by onyoursix View Post
    I would love to see a patch for the video recorder that would enable the led as a light source while recording in the dark. just an idea I had while laying in bed and playing with 1.4
    I had the exact same idea, just never thought about posting it! It was the first thing I thought of while playing with the recording.
    I even tried to use the LED Torch and every time I started the camera app it shut off
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I would of thought it would be standard, I hope this is one of the first new patches we see.
    y would they put video recorder and light, grateful that i have it now but thats dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by mjones1821 View Post
    y would they put video recorder and light, grateful that i have it now but thats dumb
    Ever try to record yourself having sex in a dark area? good luck :P
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjones1821 View Post
    lol I guess there has to be some downers on the idea who have never had the need to record something in a dark area and actually want to see what they are recording. He must never use the flash on his camera either.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoster82 View Post
    I even tried to use the LED Torch and every time I started the camera app it shut off
    I would think that should be patchable. Must be something in the precorder code that specifically deselects the flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by onyoursix View Post
    Your wish has been GRANTED!!!

Flashlight for Video Recorder