Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    1.4 should be out to German O2 Pre's by now right? - But when i hit "updates" it just give me the old "application updates are available".
    Do I need to clear some thing before being able to download 1.4 ?!

    I am in Denmark.

    Any help would be much appreciated...
  2. #2  
    switch on wifi, and then search for the update
  3.    #3  
    Wifi is on...
  4. #4  
    no clue then, sorry
    check with other unofficial gsm users, i dont think they've got it either yet....
  5. #5  
    I haven't got the update yet either....
    GSM Pre running Sprint Firmware...
  6. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #6  
    I haven't got it either; I have a GSM Pre running Sprint firmware...
  7. pangi's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #7  
    not here I'm in Australia
  8. #8  
    run webos doctor found on palm website, its out for 1.4
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    run webos doctor found on palm website, its out for 1.4
    Isn't that a bit drastic?
  10. #10  
    not really. if you want the update NOW, I dont see why not
  11. #11  
    Who whant webOS doctor, use this: http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/serialnumberinitial.htm

    And direct link

    I'll wait, until update will be on, not going to doctor now
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    not really. if you want the update NOW, I dont see why not
    I guess...
    Correct me if I'm wrong here...
    No data or apps will be deleted right?
    How about the patches though?

    I'm running 1.3.5.1 right now...
    Thanks
    Vas
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    I guess...
    Correct me if I'm wrong here...
    No data or apps will be deleted right?
    How about the patches though?

    I'm running 1.3.5.1 right now...
    Thanks
    Vas
    Nope.In my experience, all messages and most apps (which are not installed via App Catalog) will be lost.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgo10 View Post
    Who whant webOS doctor, use this: http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/serialnumberinitial.htm

    And direct link

    I'll wait, until update will be on, not going to doctor now
    You can also get it here
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

    I hate having to do too many selections on the Palm website
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgo10 View Post
    Nope.In my experience, all messages and most apps (which are not installed via App Catalog) will be lost.
    In that case I will wait, cause I have several Homebrew apps and its a hassle having to sort everything out again in multiple pages etc...
    Thanks for the info.
  16. #16  
    not here in Australia German Unlocked palm pre
  17. #17  
    I also still don't get it in Germany, O2 Pre running on Vodafone
  18. #18  
    No updates for us nice, handsome Drei users here in austria
  19. #19  
    Hello.

    I dont get an update either, I am in Denmark like Janik. My biggest issue is that my patches have come a part of my Pre??? I ran the EPR, to see if the patches was the reason my phone kept displaying "application updates avaliable" even though no one is, and now my phone stille have patches (5*4 icons, hide launcher etc) but preware shows no patches insalled.
    Anyone else having this problem, or a souloution?

    Hate to doctor..

    Best
    Rune
  20. #20  
    O2 German Pre here (I live in Belgium)
    No new update for me...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions