Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

    Did you get your phone updated to 1.4 software?

    Two days, I click update button, but does not change anything.

    Is there another way to do update?

    I'm tired...
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
  2. #2  
    We're at the bottom of the pile but it will come.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  3. #3  
    Just got mine, I'm on o2 PAYG.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
  4. #4  
    Downloading on Movistar ES Pre in Australia
  5. #5  
    Still nothing here (Netherlands KPN, German QWERTZ unlocked)
  6. #6  
    Nothing here too.
    In Italy with UK O2 Pre + Rebel Sim Card II
  7.    #7  
    What is your expectation regarding App Catalog after 1.4 update? Can we access to all free apps without any issues?
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
  8. #8  
    O2 Germany - (slow) download finished - phone is unzipping the download
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptooth View Post
    What is your expectation regarding App Catalog after 1.4 update? Can we access to all free apps without any issues?
    I honestly doubt there will be any change in their access policy
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  10. #10  
    finally its here o2 uk pre in australia
  11. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by boyblueeye View Post
    finally its here o2 uk pre in australia
    Thats great news, should expect it tonight then if its a time-zone roll out.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Thats great news, should expect it tonight then if its a time-zone roll out.
    GSM Australia unlocked - No update

    I guessed the webos doctor address of http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...p100ueu-wr.jar and its downloading as we speak.

    Hopefully its 1.4.

    Ill post back soon.

    Greg
  13. #13  
    10:07 a.m., Saturday 27th - UK, QWERTZ unlocked on Virgin Mobile UK - WiFi active - No WebOS update, still just "Application updates are now available" when they aren't
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    GSM Australia unlocked - No update
    Both Movistar ES and O2 UK updates are available in Aus to some. What is your's?

    Edit: Silly question. I see from the "How many ..." thread that it's O2 DE. It must be soon for you.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    10:07 a.m., Saturday 27th - UK, QWERTZ unlocked on Virgin Mobile UK - WiFi active - No WebOS update, still just "Application updates are now available" when they aren't
    The erroneous "Application updates are now available" message did not interfere with me being able to get the 1.4 update.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Both Movistar ES and O2 UK updates are available in Aus to some. What is your's?

    Edit: Silly question. I see from the "How many ..." thread that it's O2 DE. It must be soon for you.
    qwertz unlocked. Sorry forgot that bit
  17. pangi's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #17  
    I've got a German Pre in Australia on Optus...no update available
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    GSM Australia unlocked - No update

    I guessed the webos doctor address of http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...p100ueu-wr.jar and its downloading as we speak.

    Hopefully its 1.4.

    Ill post back soon.

    Greg
    Downloading. I hope its for GSM Pre
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
  19. #19  
    not wondering if this is a repost but any one else get nfs sims and monopoly free in there appstore and all full versions :S maybe o2 is making it up to us lol
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    qwertz unlocked. Sorry forgot that bit
    Seems to be available in Germany.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions