Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hy Guys,

I have show in my Update Function of my Palm Pre and what do i see.

I Can Update to 1.4

also it is avalible in Germany

!!sry for my bad english!!!
    the english was no problem in fact some native english speakers do a poorer job but yes palm appears to be doing their best to avoid fragmentation
    its not here for me ;( orginal german pre gsm user;(
    For me neither. No updates available. (German GSM Pre)
    It's here ! Just downloaded. (German GSM Pre)
    I just updated and now playing with 1.4. Vey nice new transitions and video function works great.

BTW, Monopoly and Sims is now available in the app catalog! Full version for free! Waiting for Need for Speed...
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    not here, German Pre in Australia
    same as above
    Quote Originally Posted by palimpalim View Post
    For me neither. No updates available. (German GSM Pre)
    I had the same problem. Go to the palm website and download webosdoctor = 1.4 !!!
    WebOS still makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    I just updated and now playing with 1.4. Vey nice new transitions and video function works great.

BTW, Monopoly and Sims is now available in the app catalog! Full version for free! Waiting for Need for Speed...
    Troll ! ;0) that's not true... is it ??
    WebOS still makes sense.
    i don't understand, just use doctor, and pre will be 1.4?
    Quote Originally Posted by karstenskov View Post
    I had the same problem. Go to the palm website and download webosdoctor = 1.4 !!!

can you give me a link plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by karstenskov View Post
    Troll ! ;0) that's not true... is it ??
    I'm so sorry I already got it, NOT! :-)
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    I have not got it yet on my unlocked German Pre. I am in Australia. I have contacted Palm and they have no idea on the reason. The representative asked me to do a partial erase but it did not work. They just suggest wait till monday and they will let me know when the webos doctor will be available.

I am wondering if any unlock German Pre (especially those used in countries other than Germany) has got the update yet.

I think anyone who has got this issue should contact palm and let them look into the issue earlier.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    It's now 12:39 in germany / munich. I have a Pre working with o2 germany. I can't update !! Why?

UPdate:

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Thanks for the link rod. Just doctering now.
    I am also on O2 Germany in Mannheim and no updates for me either...I am thinking about doctoring...
    It seems that Palm has a problem
    I'm near to Stuttgart, no Update either (Eplus)! I think the roll it out in steps like the last times... Now "doctoring"
    same here GSM Pre with Simyo in Norddeutschland. no Update availabler...but I already played Need for Speed
    Does the Doctering work for you guys? I can't press next. With 1.3.5.2 everything seems fine but when i try to start 1.4 I can't press next.

Also another thing. When I press "Updates" on the pre it always says that there are application updates aviable for my Pre but there are none! Whats up with my Palm??

Update:

My fault. Forgot to set the dev mode active again after doctoring to 1.3.5.2 in hope of getting the update. Doctering now from 1.3.5.2 to 1.4! Will post if this works as it should.

Update:

Works as it should. Have 1.4 now! Remember to Backup your Stuff !
    Last edited by JuJulian1987; 02/27/2010 at 06:51 AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast