Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JuJulian1987 View Post
    Does the Doctering work for you guys? I can't press next. With 1.3.5.2 everything seems fine but when i try to start 1.4 I can't press next.

Also another thing. When I press "Updates" on the pre it always says that there are application updates aviable for my Pre but there are none! Whats up with my Palm??
    read this. it will help u

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    also waiting for the update, german pre - austria, and im at work till 8 p.m. So i can't even play doctor ;-)
    I'm from NRW and i have it since 10 o'clock
    Nothing here, yet.
    German Pre in Austria.
    Unlocked on Simyo in Berlin, no update.

Can someone tell me what data I would lose by doctoring? Memos, Tasks, linked contacts?

Vielen Dank!

Can someone tell me what data I would lose by doctoring? Memos, Tasks, linked contacts?

Vielen Dank!
    Quote Originally Posted by posok View Post

Vielen Dank!
    I lost all SMSs and all program data from my 3rd party installed apps. I use Exchange for everything else, so I didn't lose anything else.
    No luck for me, either. Palm Pre (O2) in Croatia...
    Does anyone know reason for this? I've restarted the phone and still nothing...
    I have no idea what's causing this delay. I've also tried restarting the phone, checked on Wifi and 3G but nothing there.
    And don't have time to use the Doctor. :/
    Well, I wouldn't like to lose my SMSs, if possible, and that what Doctor will do...
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    some.sprint.tech.said.its.still.better.to.make.a.clean.install.with.doctor.sorry.have.to.write.with. dots.my.spacekey.wont.work.no.more.
    I talked with Palm support today morning and they didn't have a clue...They suggested doctoring my Pre (which I did - couldn't wait anymore)
    So, what you're saying is that it won't change during the next few days? I've read somewhere that devices get updates in groups of 100.000 devices.
    Update just appeared on my Pre.
    Patience pays! 28th, 2am, the update appeared!
    Yeah! For me too! Last night, after midnight...
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    i doctored my pre, anyway - theres no nfs in my appcatalog for free..still german pre in austria
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12