Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I would like to thank the guys behind AUPT. It worked flawlessly. Getting an updates is even sweeter now. Thanks for all the hard work!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    awesome. i was still a little apprehensive to install the new update with patches on and its good to hear that the update installed fine with your patches
    Yep, my 4x4 update defaulted back to 3x3 and I opened Preware and had 7 updates ready to install.

What I found interesting was I still had 4 pages of apps even though it was defaulted back to not allowing me to add/delete pages. Props to whoever designed that patch so it wouldn't glitch.
    yeah all of my patches reverted back to normal except for the number of launcher pages
    Mine pretty much went perfectly with 27 patches. I only had trouble with Keytoss and the Browser multimod so far, both just threw ipkg errors that I didn't delve too deeply into. I'm going to give it all a good reset and try those again later.
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Mine pretty much went perfectly with 27 patches. I only had trouble with Keytoss and the Browser multimod so far, both just threw ipkg errors that I didn't delve too deeply into. I'm going to give it all a good reset and try those again later.
    I had issue with the same two patches, otherwise doing ok so far...!

Time for sleep.

CaliMark (Mark Reed)
    mine went well also except for multi mod, call duration in call log, and keytoss keyword search...But i can't seem to find the Virtual Keyboard patch anymore. I took it off before i updated just to be safe, but now i can't find it anywhere (preware and webOS Quick Install) to re-install it. Anyone having this problem?
    I just updated to 1.4 and all the patches. Worked flawless. Thanks Preware team! I'll make sure to send another donation. Servers must have been hit pretty hard today!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    mine went well also except for multi mod, call duration in call log, and keytoss keyword search...But i can't seem to find the Virtual Keyboard patch anymore. I took it off before i updated just to be safe, but now i can't find it anywhere (preware and webOS Quick Install) to re-install it. Anyone having this problem?
    That's the other thing I've noticed, the "Hide Nascar App" and virtual keyboard appear to be unavailable. I'm sure they'll come around.

Great update, and the easiest one yet as far as all the patches go.
    46 updates in preware after a flawless WebOS update. i almost want to get a second job just to be able to donate to webos internals and the devs.
    everything worked great except for the call duration in call log would not update removed from phone and will not install now.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    call duration and multi mod failed for me too. 27 out of 29 aint too bad. I just wish they didn't stop the update all... Had to do 19 by hand. And all the hide (app) patches are just placeholders right now. Still love the AUPT! Now we just need flash to show in the app catalog
    worked like a charm.A few patches didn't make it through, but just had to go to preware and update them.
    Call duration is now part of the official phone application. So you won't be needing that one!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    A BIG thanks and SHOUT OUT to the guys at webos-internals. You guys are simply the best.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Yes!!! Worked great! Thanks to all the hard work put in by the Internalz guys and anyone else involved.

I remember a thread a few days ago where a forum member was telling everyone to remove their patches and giving those that said they wouldn't a hard time. He had some sort of "inside info". Glad he was wrong.
    Please vote in http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...s-1-4-you.html and donate at WebOS Internals:Site support - WebOS Internals

The server is doing ok - it's the peak tomorrow morning US time that I'm worried about ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by vizi View Post
    Yes!!! Worked great! Thanks to all the hard work put in by the Internalz guys and anyone else involved.
    Thanks.

BTW, we prefer not to have a 'z' at the end of the WebOS Internals name.

We're not associated with "warez" at all (which is what the 'z' indicates in my experience, but I could be completely wrong about how you're using it).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I lost my camera. I was able to shhot one video. I tries to watch the video and it just sits there does nothing. When I try to open my camera it is just a black screen that flashes white every so often.

I'm a sprint user with no patches or themes installed.

oh well, I was excited about video bir I guess it's not in the cards for me to have a camera. Dag nab it.

I have tried restarting
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast