1.    #1  
    Good Morning all,

Currently downloading 1.4 as we speak, looks like O2 have released it. The joys of being woken up at 06:30 by the kids
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    lol.. me too :-) + kids :-)

taking ages been sat here 10 mins and its just started to move
    Yep, mine started downloading at 6:47.

I checked at 6:10 when I got up but there was nothing, checked again at 6:47 just before I took my daughter to school and there it was.

That said, it has been nearly an hour and it is not even a third of the way through the download, could be a long morning.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    mines unpacking :-) not long now ! I'm over wifi at the moment so that's helping.

Steve
    on 1.4 as i am typing. Video recording is pretty impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by CdRsKuLL View Post
    mines unpacking :-) not long now ! I'm over wifi at the moment so that's helping.

Steve
    Yeah, mines over wifi too but it still took forever. Final stages of unpacking now...
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    all done :-) video.. well what can I say I'm impressed !

Just done the app count.. 402 and it has...

NFS (free), Monopoly (free) and the Sims 3 (free)

how good is that !!!!

Steve
    Very slow download, but finally!!!!

Nice job on the simultaneous release palm

Now we just need paid apps and I'm a happy camper.
    Downloading now!
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    I've had mine since yesterday morning, where have all you guys been?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    I've had mine since yesterday morning, where have all you guys been?
    LOL Sunny London 8) Nice to see the free apps for us. Will have a proper play in the evening when I might have a few minutes to myself...
    It's funny...I switched to Spring cause O2 was always late on updates. And now I am the one waiting lol
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Awesome!

Video recording is excellent, free games...... what can I say!

Please do not go bump Palm, you have the best Mobile OS out there by a country mile!!!!!
    can people keep track of their battery life, want to know how much extra people are getting
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    can people keep track of their battery life, want to know how much extra people are getting
    That's going to be really hard to judge with all these new games to play!

I noticed NFS used up 80% in 30 minutes but Monopoly doesn't seem so bad. I have had to recharge 4 times today but all that downloading and trying out new games coupled with being a Saturday and plenty of time to play makes that a meaningless measurement. Maybe during the week I'll get a better idea.
    Installed update earlier today, Pre seems noticeably faster. Tried out NFS and Monopoly they work great, very smooth. Battery life seems pretty much the same.

Looking forward to App store 1.0!