1.    #1  
    Monopoly and The Sims 3 are now available in the German App store for free!
    I am afraid that means that paid apps are not coming in March
    Attached Images Attached Images
    are they full or demo versions?
    Ah if they are fully free, thats completely unprofessional of EA to do.

-Toaster
  4.    #4  
    I am still downloading so I don't know but I think they are the full versions. There is no mention that they are not the full versions!
  5.    #5  
    it is the full version
    well thats a kick in the balls pretty sure they cost money in the US im checking now

Yep monopoly is 6.99 and sims is 9.99
  7.    #7  
    maybe is a gesture of good will for us europeans who didn't have any games for so long time
    possibly but still in the US we didnt have anything for quite a while either it did release here with zilch apps wise
    This is absolutely genius from Palm!

They hit the iPhone when distributing the same apps for free, for which you have to pay on the iPhone. I'm wondering if they will advertise this movement - they definitely should!

GREAT MOVE, PALM!

And btw. it's just fair...US got it first, Europe gets it free. Nothing to complain about...
    And to be honest...these Apps are not the newest ones if compared to their appearance on the iPhone. It should not be a huge problem for EA.
    They attract customers with that and later these customers will buy their apps.
  10.    #10  
    Actually I find that what Palm is doing to be wrong. They should just get their act together and make the app catalog in Europe as good as in the US
    In 2-3 weks, they will...this is just a nice move to attract european customers to the Pre. :-)
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    In 2-3 weks, they will...this is just a nice move to attract european customers to the Pre. :-)
    I hope it is just that