1.    #1  
    Will updating my Pre delete anything on my USB drive on the Pre? I can't afford to loose anything.
    no.
    no it will not but please do a forums search next time its been mentioned before
  4.    #4  
    No thanks. I'll make my own
    doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyM View Post
    LOL. That's priceless...
    back up your data. you never know.
    alright then be ready for flaming from the more irritable members
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    back up your data. you never know.
    yes we do us day one users have been through several updates and noones mentioned this happening
    touché

bahahahaha.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    yes we do us day one users have been through several updates and noones mentioned this happening
    This thread was aimed at the few 1.4 users, but thanks for your smarta$$ery, I'll remember it for ever. I'll put it in my heart <3
    This thread was aimed at the few 1.4 users, but thanks for your smarta$$ery, I'll remember it for ever. I'll put it in my heart <3
    i dont recall any "smarta$$ery" on my part in fact i believe you were the only one to make any comments that could be seen as it
  14.    #14  
    just joking man
    Colby, it IS possible to loose everything if you accidentally download the update virus that is out there taking advantage of everyone updating their phones every 20 minutes. You should access your USB drive and copy EVERYTHING in triplicate to several different back up drives on your laptop, PC, thumb/USB drives, and if you can find one, it would not hurt to back it up to a 5 1/2" floppy. Those are indistructable and can allways be relied on for back up.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by jakelaw View Post
    Colby, it IS possible to loose everything if you accidentally download the update virus that is out there taking advantage of everyone updating their phones every 20 minutes. You should access your USB drive and copy EVERYTHING in triplicate to several different back up drives on your laptop, PC, thumb/USB drives, and if you can find one, it would not hurt to back it up to a 5 1/2" floppy. Those are indistructable and can allways be relied on for back up.
    haha nice bro. Will do!