1.    #1  
    Contact Palm | Palm USA

Palms Headquarters is located on the West Coast. The update will come just like 1.3.5.1 did: Late evening on the West Coast. Early morning on the East Coast. This is only my humble opinion

RELAX FELLAS, We will be recording Vids in a couple hours, and posting them on facebook lol
    i read your full post and though i agree i still think you shouldve made it clear in your title that it was your opinion because im sure someone will take it as some inside knowledge if they didnt bother to read all of it
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i read your full post and though i agree i still think you shouldve made it clear in your title that it was your opinion because im sure someone will take it as some inside knowledge if they didnt bother to read all of it
    True dat
    Interesting to think what's going on in Sunnyvale right now - I imagine bleary-eyed developers at Palm sifting through lots of code, taking occasional coffee/smoke breaks or a quick go at the ping pong table, before returning to their cubicles and last-minute checking every last corner of 1.4 before their 12am PST deadline.

Wouldn't mind being a spider under the table at that place right now.
    sprints pushing the update. Not palm.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Interesting to think what's going on in Sunnyvale right now - I imagine bleary-eyed developers at Palm sifting through lots of code, taking occasional coffee/smoke breaks or a quick go at the ping pong table, before returning to their cubicles and last-minute checking every last corner of 1.4 before their 12am PST deadline.

Wouldn't mind being a spider under the table at that place right now.
    Or...... they're running around pulling their hair out, 'cause something's screw'd up! eeek!
    The title did suggest he might have have inside knowledge, but he corrected it soon enough. No harm.
    dancing time
    False 12:20 am est. No update!! No flash!!
    flash isnt in the update its a download for later
    take it to the official anticipation thread