Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    just now.. wow
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Anyone buy it? How is it?
    Anyone else notice that its only 5.83M of Memory?
    was thinkin of getting it, read this review about iPhone version:
    "So i bought this today when i was in the waiting room to get checked out for my heart at a doctors appt. anyways, it was a complete WASTE of ten bucks, no vocals, just poly tones, and the sound doesnt mess up when you make a mistake. ugh just a waste of money."
    so i'll be holdin off til I see some App Cat reviews
    I bought it...love it....the app is so small because it downloads songs on the fly
    I just got it. It downloads the tracks when you are in the game. That's Why it's a small download. Volume seems low. IDK what that guy is talking about. These are the real recordings of the songs. They have vocals and everything else.
    so it's actual recorded music, not polytones?
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    OH MAN! Wow! Killer app! Purchasing as we speak
    The game's homepage has a video of it.

EDIT:Wrong link.
    mebe he had V1 or something. If it was gameloft game I woulda downloaded quick, I trust them, I don't know anything about this GH developer, so I'm more hesitant for a $7 game
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    This game has achievements?!?! Sold! DLing now!!
    just purchased the app. . . Nice little game. . Sucks that there isn't multitap. . .. . Is that a pdk limitation?
    Do you have to hold the phone like a guitar to play? bahahahahahaha
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I just posted the first review on the app catalog ;P I complained about the soft buttons a lot since there seems to be no way to bind hard keys!
    I got it. It's alright. Too quiet tho, even with the settings and music volumes all the way up.
    Had one for my old Sony Ericsson that was a total crapper.
    Just bought the game. Yeah, it's very quiet even with full volume. Played Lithium and was disappointed that it wasn't the full track. You don't have to re-download a song after the initial song download, but you do have to download a version of each song for each instrument.
    A short clip of it in action. Yes it's webcam quality, but you get the picture. (remove the dot after the first W) w.ww.youtube.com/watch?v=gZB4RLuNkMc
    i got it and its not bad but not a must get app
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast