Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Already mastered A Punk!
    Working on a full review now, but is anyone else noticing the occasional frame rate dip or is it just me? If it's specific to me I don't wanna ding this otherwise enjoyable game.
    It's an alright app. The gameplay is similar to "Tap Tap Revenge" on the iPhone/iPod Touch. Volume is kinda low even with everything maxed in the settings. Sucks that it doesn't play the whole song though. Not worth the money to me. 2.99 maybe but definitely not 6.99

Put it this way. I'd rather wait it out for "Tap Tap Revenge" to come out.
    I take back the comment about the songs staying saved after you download them. Looks like when you download the forth song with all instruments, the game deletes the first song you download. I'm starting to feel like this game was a waste of $6.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by charles77k View Post
    It's an alright app. The gameplay is similar to "Tap Tap Revenge" on the iPhone/iPod Touch. Volume is kinda low even with everything maxed in the settings. Sucks that it doesn't play the whole song though. Not worth the money to me. 2.99 maybe but definitely not 6.99

Put it this way. I'd rather wait it out for "Tap Tap Revenge" to come out.
    Good luck with that one. I emailed Tapulous (the makers of Tap Tap) months ago to ask about a webOS app they didn't even bother responding. I know it's pretty much and iPhone only app but an answer would've be courteous.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12