Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wait.....nope just more snow. I figures maybe they are hand delivering it or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    this is how we spend our friday night? We need to get out more
    Lol I'm in line at a club right now but I've got my priorities straight(:
  3.    #23  
    12:20 AM EST, feb 27th, sprint central jersey no update...

im giving up, the sprint admin was wrong!!
    Last edited by badjokes; 02/26/2010 at 11:26 PM.
    12:20 AM EST NO Update!! No Flash!! NO **IT!!
    Nothing in Overland Park, KS
    Nine-twenty bloody ****ing five! No update in the Emerald city!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    this is how we spend our friday night? We need to get out more
    lol you might have a point there!
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    12:01AM 2/27/10, I'm in NYC. And I'm VERY FREAKING ****ED!
    I Agree
    This is why Palm is in the position it's in. What kind of company releases a much-anticipated update in the middle of the night? It's sad, really.

There's a total lack of professionalism and respect for loyal customers.

I understand why a hard due date cannot be offerred, but really. Once it's ready, announce the date and get on with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    I understand why a hard due date cannot be offerred, but really. Once it's ready, announce the date and get on with it.
    Number one, who's to say Palm is the problem? I'd venture to say it's the carriers. Palm can't announce a date because they don't know how long the carriers will take to test the update for themselves.

Secondly, why is everyone acting like Palm/Carriers have missed some sort of date at all? They said at CES by end of February, which the last time I checked, we still have two days remaining.

Calm the frack down. It's not even a full point update and who gives a damn if it's an extra 48 hours.
    you can't spell slaughter without laughter. You cany spell funeral without fun. You can't spell random without monkey discoball bannana
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    This is why Palm is in the position it's in. What kind of company releases a much-anticipated update in the middle of the night?
    You are a clown. Rolling out releases/updates during NON-PEAK/OFF hours is a standard practice across many industries you *****. It is done to allow time to address any potential issues that may arise during the roll out and impact as little customers as possible.

The only person as fault here is your ignorance. Go to bed...maybe the update will be there in the morning....maybe not.
    no update here in daytona fl. its the 27th
    1.4 Is downloading
    12:30am CST dallas tx and no update =( i fear im going to be up all night long smashing the damn refresh button.
    i just got mine
    ok fuuuu i was wrong, just as i posted i got the update notification!!! WOOOW
    Downloading now in Boise!!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

It's here!!! SLOW!!! But here nonetheless... Richmond Metro Area, Virginia!
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Scared my GF when I screamed after seeing it. I'm a dork.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast