Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Well, at the risk to adding to the spam chain - Nada...east coast.

And I have a message for the update app - no b*tch, my phone is NOT up to date.
    I wished I got the message my phone was up to date. I still get that annoying "application updates available" message BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    ...are you secretly hoping that's what my post meant?

*** is with the influx of weird-named accounts on the forums? Are we getting slammed with spambots that are trying to finally call a forum home?

I don't get it.
    what else could it possibly mean?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjcc View Post
    why, so you could watch it at home and really enjoy it?

I don't get it.
    lmao.. good stuff..
    I guarantee Palm is not sitting back reading these posts of upset customers laughing at us, their stocks plummeted this week, the last thing they need is a long list of upset customers when what they want is a long list of more customers, they are sweating bullets because every second that goes by with upset customers is a non customer hearing how sprint and palm is ticking us off.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I bet it will hit within 11pm Pacific Time, since that's where Palm headquarters are located, officially before the end of the day.
    Maybe that's kind of smart so that everyone is sleeping and only the Palm geeks get it at night and loosen up the incoming download congestion somewhat.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmleesley View Post
    I guarantee Palm is not sitting back reading these posts of upset customers laughing at us, their stocks plummeted this week, the last thing they need is a long list of upset customers when what they want is a long list of more customers, they are sweating bullets because every second that goes by with upset customers is a non customer hearing how sprint and palm is ticking us off.
    BINGO! and with this kind of service, many are debating on switching services!
    Quote Originally Posted by rjcc View Post
    what else could it possibly mean?
    Maybe the fact that the movie was one of the worst movies ever and I'd want to get the hell out of there so I wouldn't have to sit through watching it? Jesus christ... How dense are you?
    Wish I could have a nickle for every person that will tap the "Updates" icon right at midnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hell... we used that movie ALL the time on a loop running (off and on) on 100 tv's at the highend a/v store I used to work at... I swear (no exaggeration) I've seen every part of that damn movie 200+ times over several years. Obviously not a Tom Cruise fan (for many reasons). Ugh

Oh.. and no update in Chicago yet.
    And my office is in Chicago and a high end a/v store did our install. It was the ONLY movie the guys had on their laptops. Hmmmm......
    Nothing in Orlando, FL. Sucks!!! Killing time watching Underworld.
    11:28 and nothing in Cincinnati
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    11:29 still nada
    @preforme I think Palm wished they could get that nickle. might make more money than they have since June.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNinjaGo View Post
    I bet it will hit within 11pm Pacific Time
    11pm eastern and specific time. Sorry it's late...refer to this to see what I'm talking about.
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Everything Data $69
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    +1 Nothing in Chicago. I am almost bored enough to drive to Indiana and check there....
    I'm closer to WI..... Nothing in NW Suburb of Chicago... PPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    Nothing here in New York City... 11:30. Oh I'm one of the people who have been hitting "Updates" all throughout the day. Oh I'm new to these forums ! ! ! Whats up everybody, glad to be a part of precentral.net
    why does everyone write the time? It shows when you posted!
    I don't have an update yet either!! Oh my god, I feel so anxious and happy and tingly and excited and scared and mad and frightened and hopeful and bewildered and expectant and sad and wanting and ****ed and full of wonderment and... and... at a loss for words to describe how I feel about not having and update yet. Which makes me feel so anxious and happy and tingly and excited and scared and mad and frightened and hopeful and bewildered and expectant and sad and wanting and ****ed and full of wonderment and... and...
    another update coming, another restless weekend
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Maybe the fact that the movie was one of the worst movies ever and I'd want to get the hell out of there so I wouldn't have to sit through watching it? Jesus christ... How dense are you?
    Don't tell me you don't get choked up when Mav tosses Goose's tags into the water like a girl? You have no soul sir!