Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by katshadow View Post
    I'm in southern california, it's7:42 pm and nothing yet.
    Nothing in Ventura Ca either :-( I wanna recond the madness tonight!
    ok ok .... What's going on here nothing here in tampa fl and I bin checking allll day and it is starting to suck .... Press the release button already and lets get this going cause this way over due already
    YES! False alert I needed to clean my screen
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Suppose anyone from Sprint or Palm are watching these posts and really getting a kick out of it?
    I am in central nj and no update here

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by torourke View Post
    duluth mn cold and barren without the update...
    omg my ex lives there and goes to umd haha
    nothing in Detroit.....come on!
    none in VA
    nothing here in Michigan just checked
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor987 View Post
    Suppose anyone from Sprint or Palm are watching these posts and really getting a kick out of it?
    I hope so. It's giving me something to do an a few laughs. More fun than studying for VMWare certs.
    nothin in MD
    nothin in ohio!! 10:58pm eastern
    Quote Originally Posted by cmspace View Post
    nothing here in boston 10:34pm
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Good to know someone else in Beantown is sitting around waiting for this to drop! Just had myself a walk around Cambridge, now I'm back home waiting for 1.4 again.

If nothing else, all this waiting really engenders a nice sense of community.
    you guys are cool. i'm up in the bean too (well, i was until i had to drive over to work in cambridge). no update yet, i needed something to pass the time while i'm here, cuz cambridge sux.
    nothing in nc this blows i don't believe we well get updated this month. anyway good night pc peeps!!!!!!!!
    11pm and nothing in dc still.

edit: only minutes left till 1.4 doesn't officially come on 2/26 for the east coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor987 View Post
    no because continually letting down your customers when your business doing bad or not having the decency to have someone official say something doesnt help. There was an official word out when my instinct got updates but you cant do it for the Pre lol? not well played at all.
    no in upstate NY
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrj View Post
    right!
    mmm you can go see if you want. He is in newjersey
    well, on twitter webosphones says the update should be hitting sprint soon.
    Last edited by katshadow; 02/26/2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: but then how soon is 'soon'
    jack squat in san fran ca
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast