Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    just finish doctoring my pre
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    It's not sprint and verizon even said they are not releasing their update till midnight. I would think if verizon pre's had the update there would be a ton of posts on here about it.
    I'm just saying he keeps calling me every 5 minutes telling me how kewl the video recording is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Much of the world actually does. For US it is the most populous time zone and includes the country's capital, for the rest of the world NYC is the home of the United Nations building and that of the US financial industry, which, as much as I wish wasn't the case, much of the planet hyperfocuses on.

That doesn't make it special or anything, it just is.
    The country's capital is in New York?
    Quote Originally Posted by tang404 View Post
    He's talking about how EST includes DC.
    no. the capital is in the new york time zone

edit: he beat me to it.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

No DC is, and reread his post.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Wow. No but DC is in the Eastern time zone...
    Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Much of the world actually does. For US it is the most populous time zone and includes the country's capital, for the rest of the world NYC is the home of the United Nations building and that of the US financial industry, which, as much as I wish wasn't the case, much of the planet hyperfocuses on.

That doesn't make it special or anything, it just is.

I believe he said it is the most populous time zone and includes the country's capital, nowhere did he say the capital was in NYC. Read it again
    man i bet its all hands on deck and palm right now and they are about to push. I am staying up till 3 just in case. I know this is a new years eve party.. where is **** clark? hahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ok . I re-read it. So New york is in Washington?
    11:40PM in Mississippi, no update on Sprint yet.

yep
    theres a new york everywhere. lol. like every town has an elm st
    Nothing here... 9:40pm, Northern Cali., Sprint Pre.

Guess I'll go surf some **** and check later.
    Yep. Just south of Tacoma.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    This sucks, up till almost 1 a.m., didnt get drunk, didnt get laid, didnt get my 1.4 update. What a wasted night!
    Holy crap, you can't say poorn here? Man, this forum is neutered.
    Quote Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
    I agree you'd think with all the anxious people waiting for this update they come out and say at least it will or won't be tonight or if it is being pulled let us know that there's a problem and they're pulling it to fix the problem. At least after all the informatio being leaked and posted by your company you at least give us some official statement one way or the other. This is an area in which sprint still needs drastic improvement and that's support.
    exactly. its all bs they pulled but im starting to question how in touch with the customers the people over at palm and sprint are. dont get me wrong webos and the pre are great but things that should have been simpler like marketing were completely botched with idiotic moves like the commercials they put out. all it would have taken is a palm announcement. hey the update couldnt come out today and all the this building disappointment and animosity could have been avoided but they chose to look the other way and let it continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMaster View Post
    theres a new york everywhere. lol. like every town has an elm st
    Can we please stay focused!?! Now, where is Elm Street?
    yeah such is life. i put the bar and all my boys on hold.. and we been getting so much snow in pittsburgh that like this was my only night to go out in the past month that isnt at least a foot of snow. haha. sucks.. hopefully it will come though and make it all worth it.. if it comes before 2am ill take my first video of some drunk chicks at senior frogs right down the street from me.