Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    11:15pm here in Chicago, IL and nothing.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Why are you people *****ing. Palm never gave a firm date. All these dates are from rumors. All Palm ever said is February, sometime. So that means they are gonna bait your *** till the last minute.

But my guess is still on March. How disappointing.
    They could be releasing at midnight according to Sprint's main offices, which are located in central time. I may have seen some insider information that indicated WebOS 1.4 was supposed to have been released on the 26th from Sprint, so their may be some hope yet.
    This still beats WinMo updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    The update was already released by palm smarty. It's now in the hands of the carriers
    Smarty? Golly that's harsh!
    Sprint did announce yesterday that Webos 1.4 would be released the evening of the 26th, but was pulled quickly after that. Guess they had a hunch it wouldnt be ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrono64 View Post
    They could be releasing at midnight according to Sprint's main offices, which are located in central time. I may have seen some insider information that indicated WebOS 1.4 was supposed to have been released on the 26th from Sprint, so their may be some hope yet.
    You didn't see any insider information Mr. One-Post. Go back to trolling a different thread.
    San Antonio, TX, no update me thinks palm and sprint don't like me
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    meh...nothing in VA as of 12:22AM. Its officially Saturday..I guess the 'official' announcement wasn't so official after all...
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    This feels like going to a new years eve party without a watch around.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    San Antonio, TX, no update me thinks palm and sprint don't like me
    It's not just you, obviously it's a couple thousand other people from the amount of continued BS on these forums.

It'll get here when it gets here and there's not much else we can do other than keep hitting our refresh button.
    just drove by Palm HQ here in Cali....lots of lights on and the parking lot is full. Think a security guard feels I'm stalking but I need that 12 pack of beverages, one trip at a time.
    Last edited by snapp; 02/26/2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: spelling error
    you with would think a company in dire straights would do more to "exceed" the expectations of their customers...not keep them in the dark and let them down.
    Im excited for 1.4 dont get me wrong, but Im really excited for that 800MHz patch to be finialized
    People..it's not Palm holding things up...ITS SPRINT. My buddy has 1.4 installed for about the last three hours on Verizon.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adambomb13 View Post
    Im excited for 1.4 dont get me wrong, but Im really excited for that 800MHz patch to be finialized
    Yea! That!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prefanatic View Post
    you with would think a company in dire straights would more "exceed" expectations of their customers...not keep them in the dark and let them down.
    I agree you'd think with all the anxious people waiting for this update they come out and say at least it will or won't be tonight or if it is being pulled let us know that there's a problem and they're pulling it to fix the problem. At least after all the informatio being leaked and posted by your company you at least give us some official statement one way or the other. This is an area in which sprint still needs drastic improvement and that's support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotewayne View Post
    People..it's not Palm holding things up...ITS SPRINT. My buddy has 1.4 installed for about the last three hours on Verizon.
    It's not sprint and verizon even said they are not releasing their update till midnight. I would think if verizon pre's had the update there would be a ton of posts on here about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by adambomb13 View Post
    +300.
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Typical New Yorker.. Thinks the world revolves around them and their time zone.
    Much of the world actually does. For US it is the most populous time zone and includes the country's capital, for the rest of the world NYC is the home of the United Nations building and that of the US financial industry, which, as much as I wish wasn't the case, much of the planet hyperfocuses on.

That doesn't make it special or anything, it just is.