1.    #1  
    Hi everyone, I was looking over a support article posted in another thread from the sprint support page and I saw that 1.3.1 apparently had the opportunity to assign ring tones to notifications, independently of calls. I updated straight to 1.3.5.1 after I got my phone out of the box with 1.2.1 and I don't have that option. Is that something that is an error on the article or is it a mistake on my part?

Is 1.3.5.1 supposed to install the 1.3.1 and 1.3.5 updates or was I supposed to do it on my own?

I tried searching the threads for this issue but didn't find a thread similar to this.

Thanks for the info everyone!
    Correct me if I'm wrong here (at the pub) but I think it added the ablility for custom alert tone for SMS v/s e-mail. We have always had custom ringtone per contact for calls (only).
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I don't have that. Should I doctor back to 1.2 and then do every update sequentatially?
    Strange....setting should be in the Prefs & Accounts area of the messaging app. It is only custom at the app level not contact level.

But ya...if you don't see that DR again but just use the currrent DR.
  5.    #5  
    I'm an *****. I checked through the messaging side and I saw it through there. I have the opportunity to do a ringtone instead of system alert. Thanks for the info.