Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I keep checking. UK. Are we supposed to get it yet? I just keep getting "Application updates available" when they are not. Do I have to clear this before I can get 1.4?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    It's not out properly yet. Not sure what they're doing with this roll out but I imagine they're staggering it to test before a simultaneous release worldwide.
    In case you didn't notice it appeared some time between 6:10am and 6:47am GMT. That is for O2 UK customers anyway.

It takes ages to download - well over an hour and it's not even half way yet. Still, I have downloaded the free monopoloy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I keep checking. UK. Are we supposed to get it yet? I just keep getting "Application updates available" when they are not. Do I have to clear this before I can get 1.4?
    I am half way through downloading/unpacking 1.4 and I had that erroneous message, so you don't have to clear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I had the same problem yesterday but only from the afternoon, before then I had "no updates".

This morning I ran an update and the "application updates available" was gone but the 1.4 update was there. Donwload took about 30 minutes and update about 45 minutes. Now running patch updates but all looks good so far.

I'm on O2 contract in UK

Mike
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Forgot all about it, just checked and there it is. Downloading
    VZW don't have it yet I thought sprint was ****ing up the pre whatever sprint got it 1st and would have had it if it wasn't for VZW we would have had it on the 15th
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    In case you didn't notice it appeared some time between 6:10am and 6:47am GMT. That is for O2 UK customers anyway.

It takes ages to download - well over an hour and it's not even half way yet. Still, I have downloaded the free monopoloy...
    I got up at 7am this morning...I cant believe I only just missed it !!!