1.    #1  
    I know 1.4 for the Pre Plus will hit midnight according to several posts here, but do you guys/gals think it will fix the double tap letter & the lag issue while text messaging/etc?
    nope... changelog's been released
    search.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    who knows though...there are always extra perks they don't mention on the change log...
    thats a little more than just a perk... thats a bug fix, which usually get announced
    hopefully in 1.4.1 we'll see double letters gone and 1:1 scrolling improved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riventura View Post
    I know 1.4 for the Pre Plus will hit midnight according to several posts here, but do you guys/gals think it will fix the double tap letter & the lag issue while text messaging/etc?
    You know nothing good sir! lol

I will not say that it wont hit at midnight but palm has never released an update after 5:00 PST.

I for one hope so but I highly doubt it.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

(You know nothing good sir! lol

I will not say that it wont hit at midnight but palm has never released an update after 5:00 PST.

I for one hope so but I highly doubt it.)

Not true last update was after !2 midnight

Fred

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post

Fred

Not worth it!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

i think it would be funny that after that sprint posting in thier public help forums, how they said that the update would be available later in the evening on friday, it would be kinda humorous if we recieved the update around 11:59ish?