Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    everytime an update is on its way down the tube...my phone gets stuck on Checking for updates....and then shortly after the update appears on my palm pre......so ill take this as a sign....
    It's all in your head, sorry.

I'm in St. Louis too, and my update app is working normal. Prolly just people flooding.
    It's only a sign that everybody else is checking for updates and the servers are getting hit like a hailstorm.
    That's all it means.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    it's a sign all right...

...of network congestion.
    dude it is never a sign believe me I've seen it a million times
  6.    #6  
    there u guys go bursting my bubble...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by david7598 View Post
    there u guys go bursting my bubble...lol
    No need to have a bubble yet.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Mine either tells me there are application updates available (which their are none) or that my phone is up to date with 1.3
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    There is no cake. The cake is a lie.
    I wish it meant something, but alas, everyone else is right. It just means everyone is checking like crazy...
    oh well atleast i'm not only one I was planning on going into local sprint store and start handing out some roundhouse kicks to the face lol free of charge of course cause i'm a nice guy

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    This crack like obsession should be slapped on a viral vid showcasing addicts, i mean, fans of webos.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilpinkeye View Post
    This crack like obsession should be slapped on a viral vid showcasing addicts, i mean, fans of webos.
    This stuff would make a great commercial, def yes.
    Same here.

It is clearly a sign....that Palm can't run their data center correctly!
    Quote Originally Posted by deparson View Post
    Same here.

It is clearly a sign....that Palm can't run their data center correctly!
    shoot, with just over 900 employees, all spread across multiple depts...I bet they have a lots of fun.

Besides...I thought phone carriers pushed it out?? correct me if im wrong please?? (readies phone to call sprint support :P)
    (readies phone to call sprint support :P)
    Why would you even think about calling Sprint? The update will be here when it gets here. Nobody owes us anything. Chill, it will happen soon enough.

You people make it seem like the world will end if we dont get an update (that we technically dont HAVE to have).

evil, I am sure your comment is a little satire, but you highlight the crazy B*TC*ing going on here lately.
    Last edited by jamesrdorn; 02/26/2010 at 07:50 PM.
    shoot, with just over 900 employees, all spread across multiple depts...I bet they have a lots of fun.

Besides...I thought phone carriers pushed it out?? correct me if im wrong please?? (readies phone to call sprint support :P)
    Carriers approve it, Palm pushes it out.
    keep it friendly guys.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I was thinking (hoping) this meant something. However, I had to restart my Pre...once I did that the update app is just telling me how awesome 1.3.5.1 is (like it used to).

Oh well, no 1.4 for me before bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrdorn View Post
    Why would you even think about calling Sprint? The update will be here when it gets here. Nobody owes us anything. Chill, it will happen soon enough.

You people make it seem like the world will end if we dont get an update (that we technically dont HAVE to have).

evil, I am sure your comment is a little satire, but you highlight the crazy B*TC*ing going on here lately.
    If we don't get 1.4 by March 1st, the world WILL end! The palmocalypse is upon us! The end is nigh!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast