1.    #1  
    I dont kno if this a problem or not but everytime i hit updates, it says checking for updates... then after about 15 seconds it says application updates are now available every single time i click updates even if everything is up to date. Will it always say this or is somethin wrong. thanks
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    im having the same problem as you and i hope it lets me update to 1.4 later on
    I was getting the same problem. Its working fine now. I think its everyone hitting the update site is killing it!
    *facepalm*
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    *facepalm*
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Same thing here. Only 1 time did I see the Message that my phone was up to date with 1.3.5.1. ( I got really excited when I saw that text ) But the last 273 times (J/K) I have pressed the refresh, I see the same "Application updates are now available" "Show Updates"
  7.    #7  
    Its been doin this too me for a while. Like atleast 2 weeks everytime. Gets rlyy annoying when it says there are application updates when there actually isn't
    It's normal for the Update app to be a little flakey in times such as this.

Problem?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.