Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    People keep saying that you can use the updates application to update apps but I've never, ever seen anything in there other then OS upgrades.
    I find this somewhat odd.

Also: If you quickly enterthe app list from the app catalog (before it errors out) and then wait till it does you can swipe back to the first page of the catalog and it will now work just fine (well, atleast it won't error out again).
    As long as it works out for you.. there must be something wrong with your Catalog though, I've experienced this once, too, and I had to hard-reset my phone. But that was right before 1.3.5.
    IPK FETCHER <-> An attempt against geo-filtering
    hey blacklight, first of all, many thanks for the ipkf2, it really really helps us a lot.

curious, I wonder if a webos version of ipkf2 could be done? That is, we don't need to connect to usb, just run everything from webos... :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
    hey blacklight, first of all, many thanks for the ipkf2, it really really helps us a lot.
    I'm glad if it helps people

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
    curious, I wonder if a webos version of ipkf2 could be done? That is, we don't need to connect to usb, just run everything from webos... :-)
    Maybe/Probably, but I won't. If anyone finds the time feel free to give it a try, but keep in mind that a WebOS would mean more publicity again and may force Palm to react.. again. I think the method currently used is harmless and a good compromise as long as Palm is not getting rid of the geo-filtering.
    Hi, is the ipkf2 still working? i cant get it to work, it says "resources\IpkFIA\appinfo.json (The system cannot find the path specified". Is there any other way? I just need need to get to Chapura Echo; not so concerned about the rest of the apps.
    Last edited by toeknee_33; 06/22/2010 at 04:27 AM.
    Sorry for the late answer.. it's still working for me. Which OS do you use? And is everything in the same folder?

Edit: Version 2.0.7 should fix this, link in my sig.
    Last edited by Blacklight; 07/15/2010 at 01:31 PM.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789