1.    #1  
    Im at a friends house and I been trying to update every 10secs..lol? I have sprint plam pre btw.
    Live the Pre life.
    do you HAVE to make one of these EVERY DAY? and we dont know anymore than you so stop asking
    me tooo.. I have a sprint palm pre & I have no 1.4 update either.. ***
    i know i am hittin refresh like crazy!

Just kidding!
    its been driving me crazy hitting the update all the time, so i have limited myself to once every hour.
  7.    #7  
    I mean they said today.. stayed up all night hiting the refresh..some guy on the other side of the planet has 1.4...Some one just tell me whats going on.
    Live the Pre life.
    someone should make a app that keeps checking for the update and alarms you when its ready!!
    maybe they could win the 100,000 bucks for the most downloaded app!!
    WOOOOTTT!!
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    do you HAVE to make one of these EVERY DAY? and we dont know anymore than you so stop asking
    I know its anoying for you..because your on these forums 24/7 like your a admin. Leave me alone lol idc. stop posting on my thread. thanks
    Live the Pre life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    I mean they said today.. stayed up all night hiting the refresh..some guy on the other side of the planet has 1.4...Some one just tell me whats going on.
    No they said toNIGHT not toDAY. It's only 5:30pm where you are and 2:30pm here in Cali. Nowhere near NIGHT.
    It will be out at or before 12:01 AM Pacific time. Are you freakin satisfied?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    Im at a friends house and I been trying to update every 10secs..lol? I have sprint plam pre btw.
    don't b sorry cause I feel the same way plus I feel that's what this is for, we post a problem or how we feel but d a m I've been waiting so long....either way I STILL LOVE MY PRE!!! Lol
    What part about EVENING did you not get lol its not even 6 on the east coast yet... really just chill go get something to eat and when your done if 1.4 gets out by then youl be pleasantly surprised and if not well big deal we have been waiting how long another week wont kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    do you have to make one of these every day? And we dont know anymore than you so stop asking
    damn bro, why you HAVE TO ***** in the threads?
    I dunno... it's like he's anticipating the release. Wait a minute! I think I saw a 1.4 anticipation thread once. :P
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    damn bro, why you HAVE TO ***** in the threads?

because he's right? people should search or in this case look at the starting page to see there are threads about 1.4 all over the place!!!!

WHY START ANOTHER!!!