Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is Verizon still advertising the Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus on tv? What channels are the commercials on and what time and what shows are on during that time?
    I have been seeing them a LOT recently. During the Olympics as well as during high-profile shows like Lost, 24 and others!
    I've seen them on:

NBC: Olympics
    ABC: Lost
    Fox: 24
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I saw a couple last night during a TNT NBA basketball game.
  5.    #5  
    Has anyone else seen any Palm/Verizon/Sprint/Bell or any TV advertisements?
    Yes, Heroes, Modern Family I see a lot of them.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Yes, Heroes, Modern Family I see a lot of them.
    That's good, has anyone else seen any?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I have seen it advertised several times on the above mentioned programs
    how about any new ones???
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    how about any new ones???
    Yeah, I wanna know also if anyone has seen the commercials on tv
    any links?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I see the Verizon Pre/Pixi ads on NBC all the time during the afternoon/evening news, prime-time programming, and late-night programming. I'm sure I've also seen them on other channels. I just got on the computer after watching the "Law & Order" and "Law & Order: SVU" episodes from this week that I DVRed and I saw the ad on there (as I fast-forwarded by it) at least once.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    I see the Verizon Pre/Pixi ads on NBC all the time during the afternoon/evening news, prime-time programming, and late-night programming. I'm sure I've also seen them on other channels. I just got on the computer after watching the "Law & Order" and "Law & Order: SVU" episodes from this week that I DVRed and I saw the ad on there (as I fast-forwarded by it) at least once.
    Cool, has anyone else seen the ads?
    I see a Verizon ad for the Pre + all the time, and the Sprint ad has the pixi in it, mentioned the synergy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    any links?
    Palm "Features" Ad:

Palm "Chocolates" Ad:

Palm "Sticky Notes" Ad:

Palm "Sticky Spanish Ver" Ad:
    First Evar 1.4.0 Screenshot's Leaked By Your's Truly
    the ads seem to be much more prevalent now...I would venture to say I now see more verizon pre plus commercials than droid commercials...but I may just be paying more attention to the pre plus commercials.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    the ads seem to be much more prevalent now...I would venture to say I now see more verizon pre plus commercials than droid commercials...but I may just be paying more attention to the pre plus commercials.
    That is great
    I saw it during NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles last night about 4 times.
    I was excited to see a Verizon ad during American Idol mostly about the Pre Plus but also mentioned the Pixi Plus at the end. Millions saw it and the great and unique features were simply and staightforwardly highlighted. Yay!!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemypreplus View Post
    I was excited to see a Verizon ad during American Idol mostly about the Pre Plus but also mentioned the Pixi Plus at the end. Millions saw it and the great and unique features were simply and staightforwardly highlighted. Yay!!
    I saw one during CSI
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast