Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wow..is it too much too be posting this on my Pre in front of a print ad

at DC Metro Center station and they are EVERYWHERE! I don't see any ads for anything else.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    wow..is it too much too be posting this on my Pre in front of a print ad

at DC Metro Center station and they are EVERYWHERE! I don't see any ads for anything else.
    That's great, the more advertisements the better
    I thought that it was just me being more aware of them (new Pre owner). I have been "selling" my Pre to friends and family too. Go VZW, push the best smartphone that you carry!
    I see a bunch for vzw on all channels I love my pre
    Just saw a Verizon Pre Plus commercial on the We Network just now. I wasn't paying attention to the television until I heard the message notification sound and went to look for my phone as a result. It gets me everytime. lol
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    Just saw a Verizon Pre Plus commercial on the We Network just now. I wasn't paying attention to the television until I heard the message notification sound and went to look for my phone as a result. It gets me everytime. lol
    Lol, I always hear the music on the commercial then I look up :P
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjrtattoo View Post
    I see a bunch for vzw on all channels I love my pre
    The more ads the better
    Just saw a Vzn Pre Plus commerical on ESPN. ...not one of the horrid ones. I was very pleased to see that it wasn't one of the ads targeted at 'women' just because it was being aired during the Women's NCAA tourney.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    ive seen a few on nbc
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    Just saw a Vzn Pre Plus commerical on ESPN. ...not one of the horrid ones. I was very pleased to see that it wasn't one of the ads targeted at 'women' just because it was being aired during the Women's NCAA tourney.
    Nice, has anyone else seen the ads?
  11.    #31  
    Has anyone else seen Palm's commercial's on tv?
    Was watching Hitman on FX tonight (during early primetime), missed the first half but during the second half of the movie Verizon Pre Plus ads played during two separate commercial breaks, and they were the good ads, too.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmwebos View Post
    Yes, I have seen the ad with the woman walking down the street with the GPS and phone call going. I like it, but think it doesn't show the multi-tasking well enough.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Verizon ad has played the during the last 2 Wednesday night American Idols. (my kids watch-I'm just in the room cleaning, yeah, that's it, cleaning......)
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by klynngullo View Post
    Verizon ad has played the during the last 2 Wednesday night American Idols. (my kids watch-I'm just in the room cleaning, yeah, that's it, cleaning......)
    That's good because American Idol is a really popular show
    Heard the V webOS commercial on Lifetime last night. You'll probably see the Life Moves Fast commercial during the NCAA tourney tonight.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Yep, I've seen the new one with the lady walking down the street a few times.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
  18.    #38  
    Thanks for all of the reply's everyone, has anyone else seen any?
    Thanks for all of the reply's everyone, has anyone else seen any?
    I've seen the new Palm commercial with the lady walking in Downtown L.A. a bunch of times during March Madness.

I saw the Verizon Palm Pre Plus commercial during the Olympics.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I saw the simple one with just the phone showing features last night, cant remember if it was on TXA21 during the Mavs game or later on TNT during Catch me if you Can...it was a pretty decent commercial IMO, not quite as flashy as the User made one on here but way better then the dumb smart enough for mom ones they released
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast