Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow it feels great to see that I'm just not the only one. Lol even on my days off like today I can't seem to do nothing else but wait for this update and just use my Pre. Weather it's for txtin or surfin the net. I pay my pre more attention then anything else right now. I don't even watch tv as much lol
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    LOL... This morning I felt so stupid... I had my Pre on the 'stone... I'm kneeled down reading Precentral on it....I look over and realize I had my laptop is on and its staring at me 2 feet away on the couch....

(Its happened more than once...)

I just love my Pre....
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Like wise. From the time I wake til I go to work, Check in through out the day and fall asleep at night reading the forums. I don't even have a pre yet, This site has occupied way more time then I have to give. THANKS ALOT!
    Funny, I have the exact opposite feelings. I love my Pre and I love PreCentral!!!

(It is my wife that hates my Pre and hates PreCentral ;-) )
    Yes, my wife hates it for that reason. I keep her away from her facebook games cause.
    i hate pre. Miss ma iphone . No virtual .keypad, not much application n hate hype about flash 10 . And hate rumour date to update. Doesn't have skype n chat application. No veoh, dailymotion. Doesn't have nything. I hated iphone bcoz of bluetooth but its is much more rubbish. Regret taking this phone
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshbhai View Post
    i hate pre. Miss ma iphone . No virtual .keypad, not much application n hate hype about flash 10 . And hate rumour date to update. Doesn't have skype n chat application. No veoh, dailymotion. Doesn't have nything. I hated iphone bcoz of bluetooth but its is much more rubbish. Regret taking this phone
    Excellent first (and only) post. We're impressed, please, continue to share. We were hanging on every word. Even those spelled incorrectly (how does one misspell "my", maybe there was an app for that...).
    I know what you mean. I have wasted the last 5 hours working/reading up on my Pre. I should be studying for boards but here I am on precentral just fiening for new information and how to make my phone all it can be.
    Full ack. I'm addicted to Palm since 1996, always loved their devices and never let them down (1 Windows organizer for 2 days but i think that doesn't count).

I love my Pre so much!

Go on Palm!
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Excellent first (and only) post. We're impressed, please, continue to share. We were hanging on every word. Even those spelled incorrectly (how does one misspell "my", maybe there was an app for that...).
    Come now parsons. Toddlers are entitled to their opinions too.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I'm glad to hear that there are others out there. Sometimes you think you are alone like Will Smith in I Am Legend, then you find out theres a whole community of us living in Vermont or PreCentral.
    This is the kind of 'rant' thread I enjoy! Great post!
    Excellent post! I have to admit that I haven't seen this kind of support amongst users -- not to mention the back-and-forth banter in some of the more lively posts -- since I moderated on eWorld. Thanks, everyone!
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Yea! How about me who sit in front of my laptop with my pre. Talk about multitasking!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    My Pre has replaced my laptop for a *lot* of general computing.
    You have got to be kidding... There is no way the Pre can replace general computing, at least not in my world!
    I'm addicted to this dang phone as well! Always refreshing precentral or launching preware to see if there are any updates or new apps. It just keeps getting better and better. I have 1.4 and it definitely makes the phone snappier! I rarely use my laptop as well, it's great if you have to do some banking or whatever you just do it on the phone, it's awesome!
    I thought you were crazy, good post.
    Yep, totally agree, when I travel now, most of the time my laptop stays at home, hardly need it anymore when I am on the road.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshbhai View Post
    You don't have a cork on the end of your fork to keep you from jabbing it in your eye, do you?
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Thats beautiful... Who left those chopped onions by the computer?!?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast