Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I am new to theme and patches. I was messing around with my phone. Installed the "Black texture edit" theme, along with the "iphone style no avatar" and "scrim messaging white font" patches. I decided to just remove everything for now until the update tonight. but now my chats look like this:

messaging_2010-26-02_101252.png

i tried to install everything and remove them all still goes back to this.

i ran EPR, didn't fix it.

have reset my phone, didn't work.

I installed each of the 3 seperatly and I am thinking it has soemthing to do wtih the iphone style, which i believe is included on the Black Texture theme.

Any suggestions how to fix this?? I just want to make sure that its not the theme that is causing this and will give me problems with my 1.4 update. is there some sort of script i need to remove or soemthing?? Like i said I am new to all this- so patience please

and i posted this in the Patch forum but have gotten no response. I am guessing everyone is here waiting on this update- and i've tried searching the board with no luck.

Thanks!
    run repair utility with override compatability checked off
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yea, sounds like the Black Texture theme didn't remove cleanly. I would try running the WebOS Repair Utility by Jason.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...r-utility.html
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Thank you guys so much for the helpful and quick response.

now i am gonna be a pain in the ****...is there anywhere else i can download that?? Filebin seems to be blocked here at work so i can't access it otherwise I can wait till i get home. And I am assuming I need this repaired before I update..correct??
    I don't know anywhere else you can DL from. Yea, you probably should fix this first. I shouldn't take too long.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Is the flashlight utility and notification lightup program considered patches? Inside preware I uninstalled all of my patches, but I still have the flashlight and notifications light programs installed, is that okay?